cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Sean Hannity Real Estate - H U D

Another  glaring  headline ,  seems  Mr. Hannity  being  involved  in  Housing &  Urban  Development  finds  to  the  point  of  $ 90,000,000. oo   according  to  several  news  sources ( to many to  list ) -  -  - 

Talk  about  '''' fair  &  balanced '''' and  government  ''' well ''' fair '''  -  UN - BELIEVABLE  - - -

We  only  talked   about  a  little  about  real  estate,  for  @ $10  bill  ,  YAAAA   Sure ,  You  Betcha  - - -    

20 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Sean Hannity Real Estate - H U D

Who was at the helm of hud when this took place? Looks like another government failure.

Veteran Advisor

Being   so  ''''''  fair  ''''''  &  ''''''''' balanced ''''''  -  seems  some  '''''   honest  folks  '''''   sure  a  have  a  rough  time  with  disclosure - - -

Oh  that's  right ,  who  was  the  new  guy  that  ended  '''  don't  ask  - don't  tell '''  in  the  Armed  Forces,  now  app lie's   to  whom  _ _ _  &  Friends only -  just  wondering ?  ?    

Senior Advisor

289, it will be the same with government run health care, way too much lost to waste and fraud.

Veteran Advisor

Tell   your  medicare  folks  that ,  and  I'm '' sure ''  the  con servatives  will be  the  first  to  refuse  that  2 ,  as  the  retiring  folks  in  Con gress on  either  side  of  the  aisle  will  return  their  government  checks  to  the  US Treasury  to  help  with  the deficit - - -

Makes  me  ask  '''  whom ''''   this  ''' fair &  balanced '''   disclosure  applies  to  only -  you    or   me,  surely  not  the   ''' game  show  ''''  host    ? 

Do  the  rules (  fraud &  waste )  apply  only   to  the  ordinary  shmucks  on  the  street,  celebrities  immunity  kicks  in    ?  ?      

Senior Advisor

Do  the  rules (  fraud &  waste )  apply  only   to  the  ordinary  shmucks  on  the  street,  celebrities  immunity  kicks  in    ?  ?   

BINGO!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Veteran Advisor

Does  the   ''''  witch   hunt  ''''   still  apply  to  the  '''  game  show '''  host  on  F/o/xX     ? 

Senior Contributor

Veteran Advisor

Maybe  we  could  have  a  ''' go  fund  me  '''  page  for  the  un-disclosed  guy ,  and  for  the  former  R N C  guy  also ?

Disclosure  seems  to  be  a  very  unsettling  word  mention,  and  of  course  it's  always  somebody  else's  fault -  - -

Getting  the  bang  for  the  $$$ ,  $10 / deals for  real  estate  consulting, leaves  me  asking how  does one  come up  with  $132,000. oo  N D A's  ?     

Senior Contributor