cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: The height of arrogance!

Smiley Very Happy  isn`t it funny Craig, after Scott Walker quit, now the liberals kind of like him.  The Pope comes over and usually the liberals couldn`t stand to be in the same room as a religious leader now they love him.  Beohner, a person that the left hated, they made fun of his orange skin, his crying and his alcoholism....now the left is lamenting that he`s leaving.  

Strange bedfellows.

Veteran Advisor

Re: RINOs and Dems.

Agents of destruction. 

image.jpeg

Veteran Advisor

Re: Season to Quit.....

Maybe John is eyeing a 2016 POTUS bid.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Season to Quit.....

@Red Steele wrote:

Maybe John is eyeing a 2016 POTUS bid.

Which party?  Whigs?

Senior Contributor

Scott Walker was always a Koch funded ahole. John Boehnor was speaker of the house trying to get things done which requires compromise. Nobody gets all they want and the tea baggers want it all. About like trying to drive a herd of chckens to alaska.

Boehnors biggest mistake wastry to govern with the ungovernable. Many times he had enough democrat votes and republican votes to pass legislation but he kept trying to satisfy the bagger wing better known as the crazies. A goodly share of your party thinks they can govern by force. That they don't have to negotiate anything. The same mind set that thinks Iran will yield to their demands.

You've tried that for nearly 7 years and how has that worked for you?. Before you just blamed the democrats for your lack of success and now you blame moderate republicans as well. You always want the whole loaf and the whole loaf is not always available. You simply cannot put people before politics and you are unfit to govern. You advocate christian belief but when a christians speaks to you you reject him because he doesn't share your exact philosophy.

Honored Advisor

Well Don, it`s like if a seedcorn salesman drives into a Kansas farmer`s yard and pulls out a double-barrel 12gauge in the farmers` face and says "Buy 100 bags of corn from me or I`ll blow your fricken head off!...but I am willing to compromise."  The Kansas farmer says, "I don`t plant corn only wheat so I don`t need your seedcorn and wouldn`t buy it if I did because you are threatening me...i`m not going a single bag from you, so you might as well blow my head off". 

Look at Obamacare, there was not compromising either it was the option of choosing socialized medicine...with the "compromise" of the Democrats "invited" the Republicans to support it...not a single Republican did, to their credit...but the Democrats passed in a 100% partisan matter...if that`s YOUR definition of compromise....noooo thank you!

But that`s the way it is with everything...Mexicans, Obama said he would "compromise" so long as the compromise involved a pathwaaaaay to citizenship.   Well, hell that ain`t compromise, that`s all out bully tactics and thank the Lord so far he didn`t pull it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0  

Veteran Advisor

Shifty lives in a parallel universe where facts don't matter. Obamacare contained basically zero republican initiatives and was nuclear optioned through.

Payback is going to be hell, fruitcakes.

Advisor

Totally FOS alert!

Are you seriously suggesting that re-addressing The ACA is going to be a big winning issue for GOP candidates to run on in federal elections next fall?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Totally FOS alert!

@bruce MN wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting that re-addressing The ACA is going to be a big winning issue for GOP candidates to run on in federal elections next fall?

image.jpeg

Advisor

Re: Totally FOS alert!

How? Are they going to push for single payer/universal coverage?