cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Totally FOS alert!

Look Bruce, you know how in the parts store there`s a sign that says "No returns on electrical parts" well that`s because some goober might hook it up wrong and fry the inards.  Well, the Democrats tinkered with healthcare and now they own it.  They passed it with no Republican votes, if they wanted single payer, why didn`t they put single payer in then??????????????????

The damned Democrats own the healthcare mess, and there are big problems coming and between you and me they aren`t totally because of Obamacare....but since the Democrats installed the 'electrical part" there are "No refunds allowed!"  And I want to keep this on the forefront so the blame goes directly on the deserving Democrats.  

Our last chance to get rid of obamacare was in 2012 with Mitt Romney...but that bird has flown, so now all that is left is to mete out the justifed blame to the Democrats.

Senior Contributor

Mitt Romney passed the exact same bill when he was governor of mass.

Senior Contributor

Re: The height of arrogance!

You had 15 months to negotiate the terms of affordable care act. Don't you remember Chuck Grassley rangling on and on trying to change the terms of the bill when he knew damned well he wouldn't support it no matter what. In fact single payer was not even considered because one democrat senator from Montana wouldn't vote for it plus all the repubs. Repubs did not want a healthcare bill period and they lost the vote. You can't tolerate that can you?

Senior Contributor

Veteran Advisor

How is the weather on Mars, today, Don?

Do you get the Krugman columns via internet or paper out in space?

Enjoy the oatmeal.

Veteran Advisor

At least Gruber recognizes that there is no free lunch...cost reduction for one segment entails cost shifting and increases for another part of the public...in this case, the USA has embarked once again on penalizing those that work...the harder you work, the more the penalty.

If you want to talk about being totally FOS, Krugman, Boris, etal fit the term precisely.

Senior Contributor

You've definately got an acute case of the memes. Me, me me me me!

Advisor

Another sleazebag

Advisor

Re: Another sleazebag

Probably trying to qualify for a federal position.  You're right on the idiot sleezebag part.

Senior Advisor

Re: Another sleazebag

@hardnox wrote:

as well as an idiot.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2015/09/30/state-rep-jud-mcmillin-resigns/73040942/

At least he had the decency to resign.