cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Another sleazebag

Nothing decent about this cheating hypocrite!

Senior Contributor

Are you talking about Clinton?

Veteran Advisor

No, just you.

Veteran Advisor

Re: The height of arrogance!

Boiy, are you in lala land!!  Do you really think they are accountable to the people?  Do you even think THEY think they are accountable??  IF you do, you are an idiot looking for his village!!!

Veteran Advisor

Only you fools like(d) walker!  Words escape me on how I feel about that douche bag!!

Veteran Advisor

Re: Totally FOS alert!

You are FUBAR!!!!

Senior Contributor

I think congressman Mccarthy made it clear that the objective of the republican party is to denigrate the democratic party spending some 4 million of gov't dollars to bring Hillary's poll numbers down. There has been a republican hate machine denigrating Obama since he appeared on the scene. How many millions are you going to spend on the hatchet job on Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden?

Meanwhile you idolize the tax cheater and want to applaud and reward them for tax avoidance.

Senior Contributor

Are you saying the Republicans spent 4 million dollars to make those Democrates do stupid things? I think not , they did it all on their own. The Republicans are just bringing it to everyones attention.

Senior Contributor

They didn't do stupid things. The repubs spent 4 million for political denigration of hillary clinton. Not campaign money but federal funds and have proven nothing, but then the sole objective was to dimiminsh her poll numbers. You haven't one candidate than can defeat her without the negative offensive. But you don't give a damn about truth and fairness. You will do what ever you can to bring the democrats down.

Senior Contributor

They didn't do stupid things.

You don't think it is stupid to have a email server in your garage when the government spends millions to make sure the email system is secure?

Hillary thought it was a mistake and you don't?