cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Seeking Renegade Farmers on a Mission!

Are you a farmer who would do whatever it takes to protect your farm (or anyone else's) from the devastating effects of vandalism? Have you gone to great lengths to defend your own land? Do the conflicts within the farming community make your blood boil? Would you jump at the opportunity to travel the country and help other farmers fight back against the people that have destroyed their property?

An international TV production company is now casting for a pair of dynamic, "bad-@ss" farmers with over-the-top personalities between the age of 25-45 who are ready to take this fight on the road. If you are fired up about this issue and you want to use your passion and experience to help other farmers across the country, we want to hear from you! To learn more, email us at farmertvcasting@gmail.com with your name, a photo, and a little bit about yourself, and a Casting Director will be in touch ASAP.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Seeking Renegade Farmers on a Mission!

Maybe you would want to talk to a Warren County farmer that shot and killed a neighbor some time back.
Highlighted

BA wuold probably unload his banana clip on kids who low up his mailbox with M-80s so I'd suggest you contact him.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What's the statute of limitation on beating up vandals and theives. If its less than five years I'm in. Otherwise I may still be in trouble from the last time. Not really, the cops caught them at the scrap yard a few minutes before I got there.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

There's lots of rightwing wannabes here that would probably jump at the chance. Just read a few of the posts. You'll know whoI mean easy enough.
Highlighted

enormous opportunity

to join the Khardashians, duck dudes, honey boo boo and numerous other forms of human trash in getting rich by providing entertainment for other human trash who number in the tens of millions and have enough income to buy beer, cars, heavens know what might be advertised on those things.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: enormous opportunity

@hardnox604008 wrote:

to join the Khardashians, duck dudes, honey boo boo and numerous other forms of human trash in getting rich by providing entertainment for other human trash who number in the tens of millions and have enough income to buy beer, cars, heavens know what might be advertised on those things.

Human trash...... Jim Carrey certainly comes to mind. Also crap like two and half men and how I met your mother.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What about Bobby Goodson. I meet a guy who did business with him. Said the producers were always trying to get him and his crew to create more controversy. The wanted him to curse and throw fits all the time. He refused... Maybe that's why I have not noticed swamp loggers on lately.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You must be working for that some lot of numbnuts who produce all those testosterone filled shows like goodson, deadliest catch, muscle cars or whatever.  It says more about the people watching them than it does for entertainment. 

Never mind comrade, there will be some loopy nutter out there who would love to get his dial on TV.  You definately know how to strike a chord when you mention guns and how someone is taking their land etc.  That locks their starter everytime.  The country is full of suckers.