cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Seen this red?

Statewide, the respiratory disease caused by the coronavirus has killed more than 600 Minnesotans at nursing homes and assisted-living facilities. That is a staggering 81% of the deaths from the pandemic statewide.

https://m.startribune.com/minn-nursing-homes-already-site-of-81-of-covid-19-deaths-still-taking-in-i... 

11 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Seen this red?

Immunity hypocrisy afoot?

Was it one of you who posted the welcome news here that medical researchers were reporting with confidence that the recovered were not spreading?

Highlighted
Advisor

Actually a fairly good piece of reporting

If, of course, either of you read it beyond the early bits that gave the rabble full press.

Highlighted
Advisor

Hi Sam, interesting statistic, and good information for the people of Minnesota to have. Interesting comments included in the article, too, from people on the "good" side of politics in our good state. Jeff Johnson, the gymnastics instructor quoted probably is just a similar namesake of the former republican lawmaker and candidate for governor, but Karen Housley and Jeremy Munson are the real deals. 

Interesting article in that the quotes are from republicans here, and the defense is from adminstrators and state officials. The 81 percent statistic kind of speaks for itself....leave it to the current "leaders" in MN to muck this up. 

Not going to pull up the "No Country for Old Men" quote again, but this really reminds me of what the Tommy Lee Jones character was referring to about where liberal policies were taking us. 

I am going to start including a line in my nightly prayers that MN gets delivered from the affliction that is plaguing us. I spent almost two hours of my time today on hold with a state department to resolve an issue, was about ready to blow my stack, and then remembered that my 2020 vow was to not let the small stuff get to me and I kept my cool. I wasn't getting any satisfaction, and then I thought to ask the state employee what she would do if she herself was in my situation, and that worked. She actually got nice, then, and did something in her power to resolve it. Statists can be very helpful if they think you are part of their group I guess.

Anyone that thinks more government is the answer is obviously asking the wrong question.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Immunity hypocrisy afoot?

Was it one of you who posted the welcome news here that medical researchers were reporting with confidence that the recovered were not spreading?

Recovered being the key word.

Highlighted
Advisor

the two doofus twins have pulled into an insurmountable lead in the "just know" category here.

I am glad to not have to be around such brilliance in real life.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

the two doofus twins have pulled into an insurmountable lead in the "just know" category here.

I am glad to not have to be around such brilliance in real life.

You should go back and review some of their russiax3 threads.   Everything they were just positive about being fact and the other shoe about to fall.  Nunes was making stuff up and schiff an honest choir boy.   

I don't think they even acknowledge how wrong they were.

Highlighted
Advisor

Is the term “Barr Bots” copyrighted?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You are the living, walking, breathing proof of what Sam said is true. Obama used the federal government against Donald Trump and you try to make Trump out to be the bad guy. You owe G Gordon Liddy an apology.

Highlighted
Advisor

Reading you here and at Marketing reminds me of watching Marwen.