cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
12 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Senate fixin’ to rock and roll

Why? Doesn't matter. The FBI can now spy on any American at any time for any reason. There will be no consequences. They are above the law. You are not.

Advisor

Senior Contributor

("It is an absolute disgrace that they took two years and put my family through this experience," McCabe said Friday.)

Now he worried about 2 year investigations and putting someone's family through that experience????  Mmm, Umm - mueller.

Advisor

McCabe obviously is not a deep thinker.

Would he be smart enough to bone up on who the President of Mexico is before going to a Spanish TV interview, though? 

Liberals seem to be trying to throw the 2020 election. They haven't won the white vote for over 50 years, now they are losing the Black and Hispanic vote.

Maybe their only hope is selling out to China like Obama and Biden did.

Senior Contributor

Grahamm just talks. He aint doing nothing.

Veteran Advisor

Yeah, that darn Goebbels was all talk. Probably would have also been a staple of Sundau morning news shows if they'd existed back in the day.

I'm sure Linz wold love to pivot off somewhere else. 

I have no idea whether it has yet dawned on him that he's sold his soul to the devil, beyond a figurative sense.

Senior Advisor

Grahamm will keep his mouth shut because who knows what the FBI has on him.

Honored Advisor

I thought the devil was dead?  After he died, Lindsey Graham got to be a pretty good guy. 

Veteran Advisor

???????

His behavior thus far would indicate something to that effect, but 180 degrees opposed to what you suggest.

You're goin' from halfway Q-y to flat out.

Don't worry, though. Multitudes of The Folk are marching right behind you.