cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Senior Pictures Time

Don't be paranoid.  You sound like a rightwinger.

gough whitlam
Advisor

Congratulations Craig.  You should be very proud of her and I'll bet you are. Time well spent.

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

He may not be so much. Left leaning young men are like hen's teeth. Most tend to be apolitical, but if they do become engaged or interested in politics it's more often to the right.

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

Good work Craig. Our 3 grown up girls are all doing very well. I honestly tend to think that is so because of their mother more than anything else, but we dads don't want anybody to know that.

A lovely child....hoping for all the best for her and her generation.

r3020
Senior Contributor

Nice picture Craig. Congratulations.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

He's lying because he has met me!  I'm a very nice liberal boy.  Just ask my republican wife!!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

He's lying because he has met me!  I'm a very nice liberal boy.  Just ask my republican wife!!

This is true enough....I was just kidding.  Did you see the "winky" smiley that I left all over that post??  (like this Smiley Wink)   Don was teasing me and I teased back.  Liberal boys are fine, as long as they are open to the idea of being converted in time.  Heck.... I used to be a democrat in my clueless days, and I turned out just fine. Smiley Wink

Both you and your lovely wife are very nice....but the topic of politics were left on the shelf. Smiley Happy

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Dad's are always proud and protective of their daughters, Craig, as I know you are. She's a very attractive gal. You did yourself proud. Congratulations.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Milligan, that's a very nice picture. I wish her all the best in her future and hope that she attains it. We are in the same boat with a our son graduating this June.

I feel for ya as your other half is going to go through some anxiety over one of her children leaving the nest, and might take out her frustrations on you. Mothers are usually closer to their daughters than sons, but that separation anxiety is maybe starting to have it's affects right about now.

Has she already chosen a school to attend and been accepted yet? It's a confusing process to try and evaluate all the different criteria.

gough whitlam
Advisor

Re: Thanks Much!

With the upbringing you have given her she will not need the assistance of god or anyone else.  Support from her immediate will be the best help she will ever get and you will see to that.