cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Seperation of church and state?

Obama dropping everything to meet and greet the Pope, if the Pope wasn`t a communist would he do that?  For example if it was one of the Popes from 20 years ago like "Pope John whatever" would Obama give any of those Pope`s the time of day?

Just a thought, with getting rid of everything Confederate these days flags and monuments and Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill (still waiting for them to get rid of Albert Pike in DC  πŸ™‚  ).....Are the elite going to one day ban the "southern accent"?   Those of you with southern accents might have to go to re-education classes to get rid of your "offensive way of speaking".   I thought of that when I saw Paula Deen on DWTS, I`ll bet her accent drives the elite up a wall, I love it...yah`ll  Smiley Very Happy 

25 Replies
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: Seperation of church and state?

Oh yes, by all means, Obama is a devout Christian who believes in the "make believe character" and the libtards love that about him.  Maybe he can school the pope on how to be a "real" Christian.

hardnox
Advisor

This would be the same elite that plays your grievances like a harmonica?

bruce MN
Advisor

We can take it then that you are not among the 77% of American Protestants that admire this Pope?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well Bruce, remember back to our Confirmation classes how the Catholics persecuted Martin Luther?   I put Martin Luther on a pedestal just below Jesus, Martin Luther freeded us that we can go directly to God and not have to go through a very often, very flawed Preist or Pope. 

That said, I`ve admired Catholic people in their steadfastness to tradition and Pat Buchanan`s inspiration of Father Coughlin.  In the past I have respected Popes, though sometimes their interpretation of Scripture has no bearing on common sense and if strictly applied would be the downfall of a nation. 

I don`t pray to Saints, I don`t go to a Preist or have candles of Mother Mary.  I go directly to the Trinity every night in either thoughts or prayers.

Pope Francis is prophesied will be the last Pope...well let`s just say his dark circles under his eyes and strange smile gives me the creeps.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/history/foxs-book-of-martyrs/an-account-of-the-life-and-persecutions-...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Nox, all I have to do is "point to the scoreboard" you liberals are the only one`s that are having your "grievances" addressed...my grievances are always compromised by of course the liberals, but especially many that pander for conservative votes..McConnell, Beohner, McCain, Lindsey Graham, all of them sell us down the river and I have no idea why a corrupt liberal  polecat couldn`t support any of those "conservatives".

I have no illusion the Donald Trump will be elected, it will be president Jeb Bush.  You might say I am the "caged bird" that comes on here every day to sing.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

christianpawns.jpg

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Who do you hate more, Muslims or Christians?

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: The False Prophet?

@BA Deere wrote:

Well Bruce, remember back to our Confirmation classes how the Catholics persecuted Martin Luther?   I put Martin Luther on a pedestal just below Jesus, Martin Luther freeded us that we can go directly to God and not have to go through a very often, very flawed Preist or Pope. 

That said, I`ve admired Catholic people in their steadfastness to tradition and Pat Buchanan`s inspiration of Father Coughlin.  In the past I have respected Popes, though sometimes their interpretation of Scripture has no bearing on common sense and if strictly applied would be the downfall of a nation. 

I don`t pray to Saints, I don`t go to a Preist or have candles of Mother Mary.  I go directly to the Trinity every night in either thoughts or prayers.

Pope Francis is prophesied will be the last Pope...well let`s just say his dark circles under his eyes and strange smile gives me the creeps.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/history/foxs-book-of-martyrs/an-account-of-the-life-and-persecutions-...

I wonder if this last pope is the False Prophet got told in Revelations that will work with The AntiChrist to deceive many people, in the last days?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I don't HATE anyone, but am DISGUSTED by many !