cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'll Bet It's Like This.....

image.jpeg 

Hate: The single core psychological element present in the heart of every single person who is not a Liberal. Anyone who disagrees with the International Fascist Feminist Liberal Parliamentary model of Global Geopolitics is a hate monger. Racism, Sexism, Conservatism, White Supremism, Homophobia, 2nd Amendment support, Capitalism, the Stock Market, Banking, Fat Cats, Corporate Pinheads, Bigotry, Republicans, Heterosexuality, Christianity, White Privilege, Rednecks, Euro-centrism, Racial and Domestic Slavery, Wage Inequity, Exploitation of the Poor, the War on Drugs, English-Only initiatives, Multi-National Businesses, Starvation and Poverty and Debt etc., they're all branches of the same singular tree called Hate. Hate perpetrated on the People to keep the evil Cultural Overlords in power.

The only way to destroy this omnipresent hatred is to Out-Hate it, to angrily drive it from the face of the Earth. By this logic, the Democrats can launch the most hateful pre-emptive attacks on their political enemies and still remain immune to charges of being hate-mongers themselves. Their own Hate is Good Hate. 

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Bingo!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

christiandarkages.gif

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Obama is a real darn smart dude and he believes in God and practices Christianity.....what does that tell you?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

So  you want me to admit is not the annoited perfect king of all time and ever shall be  ???????????

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Problem is that you and your ilk are exactly the same way--my way or the highway!!  There is NO compromise anymore.  You want Christian sharia law and we don't.  That's it!

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Then why did you vote for Obama?

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

I want you to render judgement upon the president the same way you do all other Christians.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I want you to get a clue that he isn't running around using chriSTAINanity to deny others their rights.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

He is sucking up to the pope to either:

A: Enhance his Christian faith

B:  Further his political agenda

Which is it?