cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: I'll Bet It's Like This.....

C-Fulfilling his ( supposed )  required duty.

I'd prefer he went golfing or spent the day volunteering at PP   🙂

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

"Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.” ~ George Orwell

Most of Europe was pagan based, during your stated "dark ages". Also, why do you base "enlightenment " upon European sources, only?  You wouldn't be racially biased, would you?

The dark ages occurred during the many outbreaks of bubonic plague, caused by blood-sucking fleas..... much the same as today's average democratCat Frustrated

The main Christian type of faith, at that time, was Catholic. The very same as the one Obama is worshiping , this very Day!

(put that in your pipe, and smoke it)

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Be serious or be gone.

Leave my pipe, your pope and smoking out of it

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The False Prophet?

Yes.  I can cut Obama some slack, he probably is neither a Christian or Muslim, but rather a atheist, he`s just demon possessed, perhaps his soul can be yet saved.  But this Pope, he`s a Jesuit the deals that he has had to make with dark forces, I just don`t know where one would begin with someone like, that claim`s to have the right ear of God.

The real Jesus was the most hated person on earth, when He returns, He will still be the most hated person on earth.  The Pope (oldman in a bathrobe that says he`s best friends with God) is popular, especially among non-Catholics...the reason is, he tells the kids that it`s okay to eat candy...that`s it, that is Pope Francis` claim to fame.   Jesus told people if the love Him to keep His Father`s commandments....there are kind of a few restrictions in those commandments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=22&v=QwJ_2-MH9Cw  

http://biblehub.com/luke/21-8.htm 

When I see all these people fainting in worship first to Obama and now to this Pope....when the anti-christ appears, it is going to be a real cake walk.  This Pope is making a easy bridge for atheists to accept his version of christianity.  Everyone will believe one day, the anti-christ will have even more popularity than these "warm up acts" plus the anti-christ will have the supernatural power to wow the audiences with parlor tricks.

Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Be serious or be gone.

Leave my pipe, your pope and smoking out of it

I am serious, and on the button. Don't go "Jonathan Gruber" on us. 

Veteran Advisor

Re: The False Prophet?

@BA Deere wrote:

Yes.  I can cut Obama some slack, he probably is neither a Christian or Muslim, but rather a atheist, he`s just demon possessed, perhaps his soul can be yet saved.  But this Pope, he`s a Jesuit the deals that he has had to make with dark forces, I just don`t know where one would begin with someone like, that claim`s to have the right ear of God.

The real Jesus was the most hated person on earth, when He returns, He will still be the most hated person on earth.  The Pope (oldman in a bathrobe that says he`s best friends with God) is popular, especially among non-Catholics...the reason is, he tells the kids that it`s okay to eat candy...that`s it, that is Pope Francis` claim to fame.   Jesus told people if the love Him to keep His Father`s commandments....there are kind of a few restrictions in those commandments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=22&v=QwJ_2-MH9Cw  

http://biblehub.com/luke/21-8.htm 

When I see all these people fainting in worship first to Obama and now to this Pope....when the anti-christ appears, it is going to be a real cake walk.  This Pope is making a easy bridge for atheists to accept his version of christianity.  Everyone will believe one day, the anti-christ will have even more popularity than these "warm up acts" plus the anti-christ will have the supernatural power to wow the audiences with parlor tricks.

Sadly, you are right. Keep your powder dry and your pieces oiled.