cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Sept 2014 Immigration agent's union

We have been warned over and over by law enforcement. Why do we not listen?

snip-

The president of the National Citizenship and Immigration Services Council, Kenneth Palinkas, says in a press release the immigration system may be exploitable by the terrorist army ISIS.

“The National Citizenship and Immigration Services Council represents 12,000 dedicated immigration caseworkers and adjudicators who are on the front lines in the fight to keep terrorists out of the United States. In addition to the extremely real and serious threat that ISIS has already or will soon slip across our porous southern border, it is also essential to warn the public about the threat that ISIS will exploit our loose and lax visa policies to gain entry to the United States. Indeed, as we know from the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993, from the 9/11 terrorist attacks, from the Boston Bombing, from the recent plot to bomb a school and courthouse in Connecticut, and many other lesser-known terror incidents, we are letting terrorists into the United States right through our front door," says Palinkas

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/immigration-agent-union-immigration-system-highly-vulnerable-isi...

6 Replies
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: Sept 2014 Immigration agent's union

Now you listen to what union members think ?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

Now you listen to what union members think ?

Now you don't?

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

I'm not a union member and never have been, but, I can still see that they have some good points as well as bad points.

difference I guess, is that I'm not posting something, that because this time they happen to be where I am, philosophically, then I use them to support my position. 

hardnox
Advisor

I've been waiting a few decades for the police union to announce that there is no crime.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

I'm not a union member and never have been, but, I can still see that they have some good points as well as bad points.

difference I guess, is that I'm not posting something, that because this time they happen to be where I am, philosophically, then I use them to support my position. 

They say we are not doing enough to keep the terrorist out of the country. I believe they should be taken seriuosly given what has happened in Paris.

bruce MN
Advisor

Other than the fact they have determined that none of the Paris attackers were refugees. They were European nationals from various countries.