cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Sessions

Why is he the AG? He doesn't know ANYTHING! He can't recall anything or it isn't appropriate to say!!
10 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Sessions

I'm waiting for him to use the N word.

Little elf has a temper.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

did you see the Cabinet meeting they had the other day... ??? ... no way he can go back on the fealty pledge he made to the man.

he ain't taking no long knife in the back !

just doing his best Sgt. Schultz impersonation.

Highlighted
Advisor

John McCain not a walking cadaver after all.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

McCain is a has been that still can't handle the fact he lost and Trump won. Time for him to change party's

Highlighted
Advisor

Dozed off for a minute or two now and then but actually put myself through it.

No idea who will wind up with the Dem Pres nomination in '20 but I'd make serious book on having seen the VP filler today.  Hard as Burr tried to clam her up and negate her questioning.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Looks like another big day turned into another big nothing. Hillary lost fair and square. Now the progressives are going to have to accept that fact.

Highlighted
Advisor

A he!! Of a lot more to take home from this one than last week's. What went unsaid. 

GOPDenators, except for McCain who was spectacular, kept trying to steer it back to the election kerfuffle.  Indie Sen King was stellar. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

To prove what?

Highlighted
Advisor

Not that the election process was infiltrated.  Proven already. Nobody is denying that.

Far from what the fuss is about.  One has to give most of those Senators (of both parties) on the committees credit for not  tossing their pens across the room and screaming it.