cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Set aside ALL of these other issues

Ther’s Nobody in the investigative media better than David CayJohnston:

https://www.dcreport.org/2020/09/05/the-ugly-numbers-are-finally-in-on-the-2017-trump-tax-rewrite/

3 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Set aside ALL of these other issues

Although he tends to rely on facts and numbers and such.

Not nearly as reliable as having someone you trust telling you what to think.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Surprise!  Surprise!  Surprise!

Tax cuts aren't going to be paid by our 5% GDP boost now, are they?   SUCKERS!!!!!

I can't stand the winning anymore!   When is it going to stop?   Or, when did it start?

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(There’s Nobody in the investigative media better than David CayJohnston:        extremeleftdcreporteruglynumberson2017trumptaxrewrite)

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Did this information "just show up" in his mail box like the big Trump tax reveal that he gave to maddow? Smiley LOL

[David Cay Johnston presented the portion of the president’s 2005 tax return on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” of which he’s a frequent guest. The documents show that Mr. Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005, or 25.3 percent of income over $150 million.

Before the show aired, the White House revealed those numbers and released a statement saying, “You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago.”]

Yea, I just went to my mail box and the tax returns were magically there - it's a miracle - Smiley LOL