cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: Question then

why do blacks have that problem--also why do they more pastuer kids --is it the ck --iq what --try me crafty PLEASE

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: way to debate !!!

you em crafty --what an iq level

Faust100F
Advisor

Re: way to debate !!!

It has to be the big 10 gallon brain vs. the 5 gallon brain.  Remember that discussion last week, where it was proven those with 10 gallon brains were smarter than those with five gallon brains.  But yes . . . Jesus will forgive Craigs Brothers conclusions, because no sin has been committed, and all can be forgiven.   I mean you Christians need to get your act together. lol. John

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

So, you have identified that black people transmit these diseases at a higher rate than whites. OK.

One must ask what is the purpose of that observation or what are any conclusions that could be made from that observation?

First, I'd like to thank you for not blaming me (and my so-called "racism") for the abhorrent behaviors of Blacks.  These conclusions I have made, apply to some of the general "properties" of the Negro, which include rampant promiscuity, impulsivity, irresponsibility and so on.  These traits are genetic and as a farmer, you know that if a trait is genetically determined, it is immutable and not subject to alteration by environmental or other forms of intervention by Whites.  As a farmer you know that the only solution is to send the animals with bad genetics to market, keeping only the animals with good traits for breeding.  Food stamps and section-8 housing are selecting the opposite – selecting only the BAD traits to survive and prosper.

@KNAPPer wrote:
you have rather specifically chose to show data that indeed associates culture/race with the problem of STI.

I did not "choose data", as if there was even a choice.  To say something like that is to suggest that somewhere else there exists equally factual CDC data suggesting Whites propagate disease more than Blacks.  No group on earth propagates more disease than the Negro – this is (an unabashed) fact!

Remember, there was no one who "uplifted" the Asians or the Caucasian races – ergo, I conclude there is no way possible to ever "uplift" the Negro.  In other words, the Negro will continue as they have, like a cancer – destroying city after city until the whole of our nation is destroyed by a myriad of means unconsciously available to them.  The spread of sexually transmitted disease is but one of them.  If Blacks continue to reproduce as they have, this is our inevitable future.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@lpman wrote:

why do blacks have that problem

If you see them as wild African animals -- these traits are mostly an asset to harsh survival.  If you see them instead as people, these traits become problematic, as we don't live like that.  Ushering them into our societies is the same as bringing polar bears into our cities.  Nothing good will ever come of it.