cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Shameful way US Women`s Soccer Team acts

I`ll say this upfront, I`m pro-Woman and I want to see them all do well.  I have a daughter that I`m very proud of, so it`s with heavy heart that I report being disgusted with the US Women`s Soccer Team.

But they`re acting like fools and a disgrace to all women.  And they were beaten by a Dallas team of 14 and 15yr old boys, back in 2017.

https://twitter.com/Bham_United/status/848996652312666112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%...  

In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website. 

This friendly came as the U.S. looked to tune up before taking on Russia on Thursday night in a friendly.

Just last month the U.S. lost the SheBelieves Cup, winning the first game over Germany 1-0 before losing to England (1-0) and France (3-0).

Of course, this match against the academy team was very informal and should not be a major cause for alarm. The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out, with the main goal being to get some minutes on the pitch, build chemistry when it comes to moving the ball around, improve defensive shape and get ready for Russia.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1148308087813693441   

The US women's soccer team gloated after beating extremely weak opponents, trampled on a flag during their victory celebration, and whined about not being paid enough. I think they might need to play another team of 14-year-old boys to learn some humility.

17 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Shameful way US Women`s Soccer Team acts

Why would they want to go to the WH and be slobbered over by a white supremist, a misogynist, a self confessed grabber of women’s genitals, a hater of gays and a moral vacuum. 

I’d rather lick the back of a fridge that meet that moron. 

Senior Advisor

Not surprising. They are lead by a gay supremacist. She thinks she is better than the rest. Sad too. Their viewership was down over 40% from a year ago. People get sick of having her beliefs thrown in their face. She could have been a great unifier but chose to be as divisive as possible.

Senior Contributor

(I`ll say this upfront, I`m pro-Woman and I want to see them all do well.  I have a daughter that I`m very proud of, so it`s with heavy heart that I report being disgusted with the US Women`s Soccer Team.

But they`re acting like fools and a disgrace to all women.)

Yea, their actions have for the most part been seen as a big disappointment, the short haired young lady is a bully, she demands all of the spotlight and believes it's all about her; the 2 young ladies that threw the flag on the ground and stepped on it;  Kelley O'Hara amazingly rushed in and picked up the flag after the other 2 stomped on it, Kelly won't be getting a nike endorsement for her actions but hopefully will get recognized by other company's that respect our Country and flag.  

Of course there is also the Black Christian young lady named Jaelene Hinkle whom by all accounts is 1 of the top American female soccer players in the world, yet they booted her from making the team because of her views.

I imagine they are mostly descent young ladies, unfortunately we only hear from the the loudmouth bullies / flag stomper's.

Senior Contributor

You are dancing around the truth because she called it like it is. That’s what your beef is.  Suck it up princess. 

Veteran Advisor

She didn't necessarily "call it like it is", she called it the way she sees it, which she has a right to do, yet doesn't mean we agree with what she says/does.

Let them play the US men's team, make it best out of 3.  If the men win, so be it.  If the women win, reduce the men's pay to the same as the women.  The men are paid too much anyway.

Then, let women compete for spots on the men's team, for the same pay as the men.  And, to keep it "equal", perhaps men should be able to compete for spots on the women's team, for the same pay as the women.  Either way, there would likely need to be some rule to limit the women on a men's team to 49% or less, and the men on a women's team to 49% or less.  All gender determinations based on original birth gender, of course.

Senior Contributor

It’s nothing to do with any of that dribble.  It’s about misogyny, about sexism, about him being a known crotch cannibal and everything that the rest of the world hate.  

I suspect you are digging in your precious heels because of religions against gays etc.  cut to the chase.  She wiped her butt on trump and de fuhrer couldn’t see it.  

Advisor

Down 40%? Where do you come......

..... up with some of this shill?

Rence Prebius?  Sound like the Trump innaugaration numbers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/08/media/womens-world-cup-tv-ratings/index.html

Senior Advisor

Re: Down 40%? Where do you come......

Honored Advisor

Re: Down 40%? Where do you come......

I think Megan Rapinoe and company has destroyed women`s soccer fandom.  Now, leave Trump out of it all together, I don`t care if they don`t want to go to the White House (they don`t have enough class to be invited) .  It`s the disgraceful way they conducted themselves that is their problem, I can`t imagine parents wanting their young girls to look up to the Women`s soccer team as a role model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SvMl8jowMU