cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Down 40%? Where do you come......

Oh shocking.  Fancy that. Girls telling the world the US have a moron for a president.  Now you want to leave de fuhrer out of it because a lesbian has hurt your precious feelings and your god is against homosexuality. 

Theres tissues on the cupboard next to your bible. 

Highlighted
Advisor

The instinctive response to all of this by those who have expected a society and culture run in perpetuity by patriarchal “keepers” is something to see.

Not that it wasn’t predictable. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

The instinctive response to all of this by those who have expected a society and culture run in perpetuity by patriarchal “keepers” is something to see.

Not that it wasn’t predictable. 

It is humorous to hear the cuckolds cackle. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Now there's a funny one.

Sounds like an InCel group at 4 Chan around here more every day.

Highlighted
Advisor

Profile in Courage

Didn't read much about the soccer girls, not that much into identity sports....if a girl is good enough to make it on a man's team, let them play....if they can't even beat 14 yr old boys, they are a joke. Same token when it comes to gymnastics, ice skating, areas where the grace and ability of women shine....put the spotlight on them there.

I did read that when the ungrateful US girls were disrespecting the American flag that one team mate pickup up the flag and tried to honor it. She was courageous and deserves a shout out...wished I remembered her name...hope she gets some endorsement deals. If not, she will have a great life anyways.

Here were a couple more courageous women:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kenblackwell/2019/07/13/new-bestseller-reveals-liberal-women-carried...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Profile in Courage

(I did read that when the ungrateful US girls were disrespecting the American flag that one team mate pickup up the flag and tried to honor it. She was courageous and deserves a shout out...wished I remembered her name...hope she gets some endorsement deals. If not, she will have a great life anyways.)

I concur, her name is Kelly O'Hara

-From my earlier post-     "Yea, their actions have for the most part been seen as a big disappointment, the short haired young lady is a bully, she demands all of the spotlight and believes it's all about her; the 2 young ladies that threw the flag on the ground and stepped on it;  Kelley O'Hara amazingly rushed in and picked up the flag after the other 2 stomped on it, Kelly won't be getting a nike endorsement for her actions but hopefully will get recognized by other company's that respect our Country and flag."  

The Kavenaugh hearing's were disgraceful, the Democrats and their leader avenetti tried everything and anything to derail a good man's nomination - fortunately they did not prevail in the end.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

What would the purple hair defenders on this thread say if the Women`s US Soccer Team prayed before and after their games, exhibited good sportsmanship and honored their American flag?   Then Oh My God Boris would be going nuts tearing them down.  Or what would Canuck say if they were rude as they are but accepted the invitation to the white house and were perfectly gracious to President Trump?  Then Canuck would say "your dear leader welcomes the soccer team that was rude and the rest of the world hates".  

But yeah, the whole team shouldn`t be painted with the same brush as the publicity hog Rapinoe and a couple other rug munchers are rudely exhibiting.  No doubt it`s difficult to be a cohesive team with 3 or 4 bad actors making them all look bad.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Get real Deere. Rapinoe has more principle in her sweat that trump. Why would she appear to respect a moron like that because she played for America? She knows he a slime bag. 

Then you come out with the same old patriotic garbage and attempt to swing the argument as if Canuck and I would alter our opinion for patriotic reasons.  

Get me something to vomit into please.