cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Shazam!!

All those investigations against, Hillary, was nothing more than a smoke screen to cover their own butts!!!

http://reverbpress.com/politics/gop-busted-benghazi-voted-massive-embassy-security-cuts-starting-201...

10 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Shazam!!

So Benghazi was the Republican`s fault?   I thought Hillary said it was a You Tube video   Smiley Very Happy

hardnox
Advisor

The Hole In History was also smoking just in the background of the debate.

Central Pence point on the ME was limited to the assertion that the rise of ISIS and everything else are the product of Obama/Hillary's "failure to renegotiate" the SOFA with Iraq and thus keeping some US forces in country.

That agreement and withdrawal timetable were negotiated and signed by GWB, who basically had no choice as he had managed to put Iraq under the control of the Shia and Iran, and just desperately needed to do whatever it took to stage manage The Surge and get us out.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

image.pnghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/30/article-0-173E1D2D000005DC-723_634x538.jpg

hardnox
Advisor

That would be PeeWee McSwagger and the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Peewee McSwagger sold a combine that was setup to "harvest beans" to Buckwheat.   Well Buckwheat started in combining corn (you Hoosiers call it shelling) without adjusting it for corn.  Well ears go flying out the feederhouse and there`s flour in the grain tank, because Buckwheat didn`t properly adjust it, it`s not working so good....not that Peewee McSwagger was the best opperator in the county either.

But when is Obama going to take the fault for anything?   I mean what year will it be when Democrats will take personal responsibility for anything? They can`t (even though they try) to blame Bush for all their failures, if it`s that bad and not their fault, why bother running for office at all?

smus88gmailco
Frequent Reader

Budget cuts, that's what did it!

Of course, helping to overthrow Quadaffi had nothing to do with it...I mean, he was using chemical weap...oh no, he dismantled those, besides the only people who use those are ISIS...er...Assad, yeah him.

Well, he was being a terrible tyrant to his...oh nope, that's not it either. Not like the Saudis, but they're different

He was a sponsor of terror...nope, not that either, that's those Saudis again.

What could it have been?? Oh I guess we will never know...
WCMO
Senior Advisor

"when is Obama going to take the fault for anything? "

Depends on the definition of 'is'.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I wish you guys would hurry and get another cracker jack guy in the White House!  It has never been so bad ever in recorded history.  How will survive.  I may even have to come out of retirement--if I could find a job!  Can't believe how terrible it is!!!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The real problem for the GOP, is, they can't condone, or accept the fack, they cut the funds before Bengahazi! They were and are the problem, the quicker they are out of government the better. They aren't capable, or trust worthy.