cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zvf
Contributor

Shedding some light on the rsw/icf deal

Long time reader here and a year or so on Agweb. First time I ever posted though. There has been some dicussion on the icf deal on here and also with faust100f.

I read here that faust100f said he just "related a real life experience" over on Agweb to ICF/rsw..... well that real life experience was talking about taking care of "problems" yourself by using abandoned wells. And another suggestion it ICF was to send a brown envelope with money and a picture to a vet faust knew, and the problem would be solved. 

I never read much of ICF posts cause, well, I don't give a rats behind about Iowa land prices. Just as I'm sure most don't care about Wisconsin land prices. From what I read over there, someone found a article in the Des Monies Register, where ICF using his real name and facebook posted that he was ICF. In another comment he posted his wife's zip code in reply to a comment from someone else AND bragged about how much money his wife was getting in Gov't subsidy money. Well anyone with any knowledge at all knows they can go to the EWG website and look all that up with the information HE gave out. As for harassing ICF daughter, if that happened or not, I don't know. But if icf/rsw is making it up and truly did contact the SD authorities, they will figure it all out and he will be the one in trouble for filing a false police report. They can track lots of stuff these days. More than anyone can imagine.

10 Replies
zvf
Contributor

Re: Shedding some light on the rsw/icf deal

Oh just say on Agweb that Ghost Rider is now banned too. Wonder if it was for his part in what happened over there?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Things get pretty heated over here sometimes but maybe not as hot as over there.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t know anything about ICF other than he must live in the Clear Lake area, if he gives his real name, he must be the real deal.  there`s a thread on Agweb on marketing your crop that`s insanely long like 1500 pgs(they must be trying for a world record Smiley Happy)  but ICF somewhere in there was going back a forth for pages "I`m a bigshot, come and see me, I`ll prove it to you"  Then that turned into "Come and see me, I`ll pay the plane ticket, get you drunk and watch strippers and I`ll show you what a bigshot I am"  and those he was arguing with said "we don`t believe you, you`re a crazy man".  I lose interest in that stuff if there isn`t some sort of illicit sex involved Smiley Indifferent  But it seems to me if you`re a bigshot, wouldn`t you have better things to do than trying to impress people you don`t like on the internet?   I do know there are bigshots in the area that would put the lifestyles of those living in the Dallas/FtWorth area during the oil boom to shame.  They mostly hate each cause the one bigshot rented a quarter away from the other bigshot a couple years ago.  The Ghost Ryder all I know about him was he swore up and down a couple yrs ago that oil was going to the moon, cause we hit "peak oil".   

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

ICF

Iowa corn farmer????

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: ICF

I`m not taking sides, I know next to nothing about the whole mess, but a character DB51 made this hilarious video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jGClS_YbLw&feature=player_embedded#!   Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  that is offensive to everyone involved Smiley Very Happy  .."Ghost Rider a drunken Indian on the reservation"  ...Oh God that is funnySmiley Very Happy

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

That is simply amazing!

Applause applause clap clap!

Bugeye
Senior Contributor

Re: That is simply amazing!

LMAO I had not seen that one yet.

I didn't know Ghost got the ax. Too bad so many casualties had to happen while finally getting rid of that joker.

Some of the things ICf stated over the years,

Made a down payment on a piece of land with a credit card

Had to sell a sports car to make a land payment one year

owned 2300 acres while posting on AgWeb

owns 1500 acres while posting on this site

spent a lot of time a the gay frat house across the street from his own frat house

claims he owns a 50,000 head hog finishing facility and has posted numerous times on the Des Moins Register site about all of the hog manure he has sent floating down the river.

Posted all of his wife's peronal information along with the EWG info on her for all the world to see and verify but can't seem to find a reason to post his own information

During the confrontation he threatened Ghost at least three times , threats on his life,

Seems to spend a lot of time with prostitutes and strippers.

Brags about his net worth being in the 10's of millions, he has done this close to 1,000 times easy.

Bottom line, the man's a freaking nut case. If you haven't banned him from this site I'd suggest you do just that.  He's the iceberg that sinks the Titanic.

Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I have no idea how to build a cartoon like that, but I am amazed.  I would imagine that takes talent and high dollar programs.

Bugeye
Senior Contributor

There's a website called tiny toons or something that lets you do that. db51 and Faust used to put them up every once in a while. Don't think it takes more than your computer to do it but does require some talent. They are pretty dang funny.

Faust can tell you how it's done.