cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Shooter at White House

Shooter captured after wounding White House Policeman.  WH on lockdown.  Are all the usual suspects here accounted for?  Red, BA, Whoboy, Millie, 3020, wehave, and any of the lesser ones been seen lately??

7 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Shooter at White House

No big deal. Black guy who wants a $15/hr minimum wage. All will be forgiven.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Thanks for checking in.  I really didn't think it could be you.  You know, you are someone who wants others to fight for you but y'all have been getting more and more frustrated lately so...

r3020
Senior Advisor

clinto city 2050 north cresRe: Shooter at White House

Thanks fior the personal attack. You never disappoint. I knew you would be fine with it when you found out who it was. Kudos

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: clinto city 2050 north cresRe: Shooter at White House

Don't know who he is other that an American Christian preacher--"Prophet of God" who was arrested last year for doing the same thing without the gun. Where did you hear he was yelling for $15 minimum wage?  I just told the truth.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Told The Truth??!?

@schnurrbart wrote:

Don't know who he is other that an American Christian preacher--"Prophet of God" who was arrested last year for doing the same thing without the gun. Where did you hear he was yelling for $15 minimum wage?  I just told the truth.

White House?  It was at the visitors area at the US Capitol. Gun? It was a pellet gun. Should we round up every 10 year old kid's pellet gun, now?

Now that it is known that it was a black guy, the story will be swept under the rug, and you'll never hear about it again. 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

ImGoingPostalCropped.png

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I stand corrected.  After looking into the story today, I learned I had the wrong location.  It was near the Capitol building and not the WH.  He pulled out a gun which may have been a pellet gun.  Still a crazy with a gun.  Probably wanting suicide by cop.  Talked with God a lot and once was told by The Man to seduce a teenaged girl.