Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Shooter's wife's where abouts unkown

Unbelievable.

snip-

Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted today that the FBI is unaware of the whereabouts of Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman. 

Salman has indicated she suspected Mateen was about to commit a terrorist attack, and even accompanied him to buy the weaponry he used to carry out the massacre. She insists, however, that as he left she tried to hold onto his arm so he wouldn't leave. 

If the FBI believes she was aware of the impending attack, she could be prosecuted. 

"Has the shooter’s wife left the state of Florida?" a reporter asked Lynch during her press conference Tuesday.

"Right now, I don’t know exactly the answer to that," Lynch candidly replied. "I believe she was going to travel but I do not know exactly her location now."

https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=364

16 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Shooter's wife's where abouts unkown

Was there a point where she should have been legally retained?

You're the big in inaliable rights guy here.  Exceptions?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What about due process?  Aren't you concerned about her right to travel without charges against her?  Do you have a double standard??????

r3020
Senior Advisor

An accomplice. She drove him and admitted knowledge. Makes her an accessory.

bruce MN
Advisor

So....again....after her having revealed that information she should have been located, charged and detained by the local authorities?  OK.....Even if that is true, and she wasn't, you can hang what you are cute on the Feds?

Do you have any idea how, day after day, your xenophobia, your deeply ingrained bigotry bounce your views and responses around here like a big red rubber ball dropped off a high cliff?  

It's all about how "the other" sets up or fits within the topic.  Yet you proclaim yourself to be a strict Constitution man.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

If you were to be in Oahu, Hawaii, 7 December 1941, about 8 in the morning, watching Pearl Harbor in flames, you would swear up & down that it was a misunderstanding and anyone that blamed the Japanese, was a xenophobic racist. 

I'm not afraid of other cultures, hell, I spend a lot of time studying other people and languages. 

I can see when an enemy is attacking me. Anyone that helps them, like the democrats, is also an enemy to be repelled. 

Plain and simple. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Astonishing equation, but one that has a lot of adherents.

Like a gnat up against one of Danearys Dragons,

The habit of the GOP think masters to take up issues to keep the superstitious and white robe crowd hooked up set the framework for how this crisis was used to keep the country club dues and the secured parking space paid for has blown up in their faces. Now some dumazz comes along and holds their feet to the fire. 

Your boy boy is putting a lot of seasoned figures up at the top of the razor blade ski jump. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

The Obama administration didn't have any trouble holding the film maker. But the terrorist wife who drove him to buy guns and ammo. Help him case targets. She roams free.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

20, you should be the AG. You know all about this case and how it should be handled!
r3020
Senior Advisor

Connect the dots.