Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Shootout between the Thetas and Kappas

10 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Shootout between the Thetas and Kappas

I'm guessing that if a woman shot in self defense she would have a great deal of support (zimmerman). .    Some people though would say since she had a gun that she lured the poor innocent boy into a situation that allowed her to murder him. But they would do that because they hate people owning gun more than they do rape.

Senior Contributor

And oh

Did you know rape per capita has fallen quite a bit over the last 40 years.

Senior Contributor

Read the message of the day. I don't hate anybody gun owner or not.

That doesn't mean I find him brilliant!

Advisor

Re: And oh

I would hope. Primarily because there is some greater risk of consequences even though prosecution remains difficult.

As per the GOP lawmaker's comments that hot coeds should get guns, I'm still sticking to my story that the girls of the two chapters are going to get in a shootout. If not over the rush skit, maybe the homecoming float.

Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

I would hope. Primarily because there is some greater risk of consequences even though prosecution remains difficult.

As per the GOP lawmaker's comments that hot coeds should get guns, I'm still sticking to my story that the girls of the two chapters are going to get in a shootout. If not over the rush skit, maybe the homecoming float.

You seem to have a very low opinion of women.

Advisor

Ill take a wild leap here and assume that I have more experience with sorority girls than you do,

Senior Contributor

"hate people owning gun(s)"

Advisor

😳
Veteran Advisor

Or which one got the most Sigma Chi derbies on Derby Day!