cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Should be a quiet day...Yawns

Good week for Trump...Markets get back into positive territory....not the highs but $25000 DOW, nice...not one, but two fake news stories debunked....Buzz and RJ still not back pedaling on their unconditional support for the fake news, but that probably is a character issue. The HobbyHorse clone still going on about ...but but but....the Mexicans are supposed to PAY for the wall...woo hoo...woo hoo….

The progressives have a horse faced full blown....guess I can't say the C word here....as their new spokesperson...and they compare her to a loose cannon going off inside the tent...I think LBJ had a funny saying about that....google it....can't print it here.

All in all, things are pretty good....grain markets showed some life, too.....I think the sky is NOT going to fall, and all of a sudden 2020 looks pretty good. By then, POTUS Trump should have three stellar SCOTUS picks under his belt, a strong economy, fair trade going on all over, and the incessant whining of the progressives hopefully will be over. 

One can only hope.

4 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Should be a quiet day...Yawns

Now you have those loving tolerant freedom loving dems, who say burning the American flag is protected speech, you have these same dems who want to outlaw the wearing of MAGA hats by teenage kids. And then you have a California dems who wants to FORCE board members to use the pronoun they instead of he or she. We now live in the twilight zone.

Senior Contributor

(Now you have those loving tolerant freedom loving dems, who say burning the American flag is protected speech, you have these same dems who want to outlaw the wearing of MAGA hats by teenage kids. And then you have a California dems who wants to FORCE board members to use the pronoun they instead of he or she. We now live in the twilight zone.)

For them and the main stream / liberal media to try to destroy the life of a 15 year kid, because he wears a MAGA hat and is Christian, is just sad.  Where's Gillette's advertisement for these bullies.

Advisor

yes, I was surprised that a poster suggested that wearing a hat supporting the POTUS was controversial. Guess no one eats Wheaties for breakfast anymore...now the choice is Frutiloops!

Advisor

Real men shave with BIC. Those Bich brothers didn't know how good of a company they were starting way back when in the early days of the ball point pens!