Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Should we let minorities run things?

18 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

trump should

Come out pro abortion tomorrow.  Imagine how many babies lives would be saved when you guys flop on that issue.

Senior Contributor

Re: trump should

exactly...."orange man bad"

Honored Advisor

Re: Should we let minorities run things?

So who`s a "minority" white people?  Smiley Happy   If you mean minorities that look like "the Squad" they are already running things (into the ground). 

Advisor

Dennison intimating that these poll results are the fault of the network itself. Apparently becoming undependable. 

Frequent Contributor

As I noted during some of the recent public Congressional hearings, an alien who was observing might conclude that only the female and colored humans are intelligent, so they should be killed first.

Then they can turn the remainder into drones and sex slaves.

Aliens have force fields that make them impervious to bullets.

Senior Advisor

That would mean people like Tim Scott and Candace Owens. Both very very intelligent. I would be satisfied they are very capable of running things.

Frequent Contributor

Those folks are entitled to their opinions, but they're just used by the wingersphere for "I'm not a racist because I have black friends" purposes.

Michael Steele wised up on that but he's like a lot of Republicans who were Never Trump or late defectors. Too late, you helped enable this thing.

Senior Advisor

Why do you feel the need to call them brainless fools? They are very smart and capable individuals. Just like Clearance Thomas. I feel very confident with him in charge.

Frequent Contributor

Where did I say that?

I was speaking about the opinions of the cohort with which they've cast their lot.

BTW, those folks have to walk a very fine line, as Juan Williams is learning.

BTW, Thomas is an interesting case, having married Eva Braun and converted to reactionary Catholicism.