cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Should we let minorities run things?

You say they are not there because of their intellect, only because they are tokens. They are where they are because of their leadership ability. But all you and Bruce see is skin color.

Frequent Contributor

I'm considerably less concerned about their skin color than the GOP is.

Sorta like that Blacks for Trump guy who keeps showing up behind him at rallies all over the country. You're not going to convince many black folks to climb aboard but you will assuage the guilt of a few overly sensitive white people who might be wavering.

Frequent Contributor

BTW, you're cleverly deflecting away from the question of the possible range of IQ's of all those Freedom Caucus white guys.

Senior Advisor

There you go again. You see nothing but skin color. Good little foot soldier for the DNC propaganda wing the New York Times. Racism racism racism. Now time to tear own some statues and burn some books. The intolerant hateful left on full display.

Frequent Contributor

This is from a guy who used to post hysterical propaganda about The New Black Panthers.

Who, by the way, share a post office box in Peoria with Antifa.

Advisor

Maybe I worded it wrong.

My thread starter had nothing to do with race.  The “minorities” I was referring to were the very distinct minority opinion holders in the FOX poll.  People who hold those views are running rampant in the administration and at the leadership of The US Senate 

I was simply wondering if we should be content with letting them continue 

Senior Advisor

It wasn't about skin color, it was their voter suppression methods.

Senior Contributor

Re: Maybe I worded it wrong.

@bruce MN wrote:

My thread starter had nothing to do with race.  The “minorities” I was referring to were the very distinct minority opinion holders in the FOX poll.  People who hold those views are running rampant in the administration and at the leadership of The US Senate 

I was simply wondering if we should be content with letting them continue 

To answer your question, the country has always been run by a minority.  Its a representative republic not a democracy. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Maybe I worded it wrong.

I wonder, if you had phrased the question, do you want the cost of your labor to be competitive with a persons in china, how would they answer the pole?  You know even kruggy has admitted that the rise of living standards in china has come at the expense of americans.  Hasn't admitted it lately though.