cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Showing their true colors

Old Hillry and Bernie are stealing and spying on each other already.  What 's the deal with old Hilly always having trouble with her electronic devices?  She must really be stupid.  Stay tuned folks, this is getting good.  I predict blood tonight.

6 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Showing their true colors

@HortonGordelson wrote:

Old Hillry and Bernie are stealing and spying on each other already.  What 's the deal with old Hilly always having trouble with her electronic devices?  She must really be stupid.  Stay tuned folks, this is getting good.  I predict blood tonight.

Isn't this exactly like the Watergate break in?  Where are the investigation teams?

Veteran Advisor

It would appear that a couple of their staff have been watching trumped too much.

Senior Contributor

I watched the debate for a half hour or so, couldn't take any more. A lot of anger and hate on that stage tonight and absolutely nothing inspirational. 

Veteran Advisor

@HortonGordelson wrote:

I watched the debate for a half hour or so, couldn't take any more. A lot of anger and hate on that stage tonight and absolutely nothing inspirational. 

I can imagine so. I didn't have enough energy left to sit through something that nauseating , so I relaxed for an hour by watching an old Lawence Welk show on IPBN, instead. I'm sure that I'll get the grizzly details later. 

Bernie SanderClaus und Frau Schlickmeister, ... Whatta pair! Smiley Mad

Senior Contributor

At least their particular solutions are better than "I want to make America great again," right after saying "America is the greatest country on earth." They have real, specific solutions rather than dribbly sentiments. It's refreshing to hear real discussion and real solutions rather than simply feelings

Senior Contributor

I've watched all the Republican debates.