cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: hobbyfarm, fake news chief

Yes it does matter. If food is so cheap there why do they break the laws to come here.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Because they want to?

Healthcare?

To visit family?

Who cares in regard to price of food it does not change the fact that food is cheaper in Mexico

r3020
Senior Advisor

We do. Those of us whose laws they are breaking. Why do they want to come here if food is so affordable there? If they have such great health care? Why do they break our laws to enter our country? Why not go to Canada? Or Venezuela?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

For the same reason you want to stay here

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

with that said BA,  taxpayers are paying 80% of your seed corn imput. 

might be 10% of your family disposable income, but those families who work for 12.00/15.00 hr, its a diferent story  they don' get cash payts from taxpayers.   these are what is called the working poor. 

answer why do farmers recieve support money anyway????  

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Well, he enjoys and employs  hypocrisy with other issues as well.

Give the boy an A for consistency.

in other words, he is an Alt-farmer

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Wrong! hobbyfarm

Someone that makes $12-$15/hr DOESN`T pay federal income taxes, they get money back through earned income credits!  $15/hr X 2,000hrs is $30K, now if a husband and wife both do that with one kid their TAXABLE income might be $45,000 and they get money BACK from the government.

http://americantaxservice.org/earned-income-tax-credit-table/ 

In other words MAYBE Donald Trump and Warren Buffet and the Koch Bros paid 80% of my seed costs ...and your tenant`s seed costs last year.  THIS year it is one quarter of my and your tenant`s seed costs and next year it`ll be NONE of your tenant and my seed costs...so you better cut your tenant`s rent by $50, right?  But the $15/hr people don`t pay a nickel of my and your tenant`s farm payments.