cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Simple Solutions

either ban the fruitloops that can't seem to understand the programs, or add an ignore function where you can choose to never see their posts. I surely do not miss the departed and if one or two more either self-depart or are evicted, no problem.

They can go play at some website that caters to them and where they can share their animus towards America, apple pie, and God. Maybe share pictures of themselves kneeling during the national anthem, too.

I imagine there are plenty of sites like that...or maybe not. Certainly would not be a site funded by advertisers...who wants their products on the same page as some of the vile thoughts we have to experience?

17 Replies
elcheapo
Senior Advisor

Re: Simple Solutions

but rs........your post just stated your opinion, and how if "they" don't like it they can jolly well go to the devil.

is anyone else, with a different opinion of yours be allowed to post ?  Who is to say your opinion is the

only correct one ?

This nation was founded on freedoms......

if people had a different opinion than yours, they have just as much right as you to make a fool out of themselves as you do.

I have detected a "slight leaning" on this board, that I will not go into.

I will also say this is a private board.....it is not a public owned operation, as such, I am not sure if "equal right" is supported

as far as opinions.

I think what we see are some some folks on here that have very strong opinions, on both ends of the spectrum.....sorta like water and

oil.

How they got to their opinions, I don't know, and as far as their iq and other trivial matters I don't know.

but what I do know, if we loose the opinions of those that we do not agree with, we, are the loosers, not the winners.

There are some on here, that just drive me to reach for the sack of bbq potato chips and diet coke, when I read their

threads.....while they lead to increased blood sugar levels, increase lipid levels,  I have to admit, they have a "right"

to air their opinion......no matter how nuts they are.

and i'm sure there is perhaps 1, maybe 2, that feel the same way on some of my long posts.

the bottom line, we are better for it.....

I enjoyed archie bunker..........many people identified with archie.....that was one of the reasons that the show was popular.

When we first meet archie, he  had some rather "interesting" opinions on a number of topics.......but as Archie aged,

grew wiser, and meet more people, and his opinons changed.......he leard that there was a face behind some of the

things he wsnt happy with, and got to learn about, and understand, was a bit more accepting.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, ....there`s "a post", couple of `em actually...well many, but a couple are ....kind of a cry for help?   The wiseacre sophomore in me wants to make fun, but the mature man in me says to "leave it alone".   I don`t want to click on WCCO  or KOWZ radio news one day and hear some bad stuff from up there.

Things are really coming to a head, I have to admit we have a great group here just sounding off on events of the day, but it`s getting nasty and down right weird.  I love full out arguing, but I don`t want anyone to get hurt if it`s too much for them. 

I think those that have a problem with accepting the results of the 2016 election have a faith problem.   As much as they must hate President Trump, I probably had the same feelings towards their "Obama", but reading the Bible I know the antichrist comes one day and I just figured the country and the people were gone like zombies and the antichrist would be ushered in like the scriptures tell.   That was how I coped during the 8 years of hell, that and Rush Limbaugh.  These hyper liberals though, don`t believe in God, so I suppose they are f`ed.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

My, how short your memory is BA.

If you recall, one of my first posts here in the forum, was directed against you for your use of abosolutly foul language against First Lady Michele Obama.  If I had used any of the words that you used against the current wife of the so called president, I would have been banned from the site immediately.  But - your response, I remember so well.  "Why would calling her (ban item) make you angry...I HAVE CALLED HER WORSE."

Do you remember that little exchange BA.....because I sure as heck do.  I had been told by others, that we were certain posters on here that could say and get away with anything.  You and Millie, as the main two that seemed that you were untouchable.  There were the others.   But it was you BA, and your  callous, blatant hatred for anything that had to do with Obama or Democrats, that got me posting here, to battle against what I saw, and see, as an outright lying piece of crap.  And my feelings haven't changed over time...if anything, have gotten worse, as I saw how others with any sort of divergent ideas from you and your little click on here were treated.  And man, I gotta tell ya....I REALLY HATE CLICKS.  I saw enough of them, in school, in the FAA.  But I never thought that I would experience it, on a site like this.

You guys have to assume, that every farmer out there is Republican.  I can assure you, they aren't.  Anymore than all the people at the Vegas shootup were Republican, which you and you buddies have eluded to.  

I don't have a problem with the 2016 election.  I have a problem with the con man that was elected.  I hated GW in as president, but I never gave a thought to going directly against, and speaking out against him.

This election was different.  It was all lies.  All of it.  And if there is one thing that I hate more that clicks....it's lies.  ESPECIALLY when you have evidence that it was a lie, and those doing the lying - the whole of this administration - say, "No it's not".  Compounded with  those of you on here, that back the man for what you hope will be your own personal gain.

I don't need help.  I have been honest and forth coming, ever since I have been on this and the marketing site.  But this site isn't about honest and forth coming.  It's about screwing the American farmer.  That's what most of these sites are about.  An attempt to get grain out of them for as cheaply as possible, so the fat cats at the mills and on the futures exchanges can make their money on that backs of those that actually do the work.  And these sites intersperse a couple of big farmers, to make it look legitimate.  

My name has been out here.  I tell where I live.  I even posted my auction poster.   And I have never been frightened, really frightened for my personal safety, until I persisted on posting on here, after numerous intimidations and even out and out threats to my safety.

I thought this was a site for all farmers.  Obviously, it's a site for only those that are Republican.  And maybe, that's what it should be called SF for Republicans.  Because, in reality, those are the only ones that are welcome here.

But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit back, and witness the lies that you and your buddies bring here to farmers everyday.  I have battled that since I started posting on here, many years ago.  Anyone that's on here from the marketing page, knows that to be true.  It's nothing different here.  

What you guys are doing here is wrong.  And to do it, with a bible held in one hand, and profess to be these great Christian men, makes it that much worse.  If the Antichrist is coming - he's probably here...with the First Lady of P, and his crooked family, living in the White House.  

Tick Tock....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Most farmers are republicans? Not the BTO that can't survive without government subsidies. I say most farmers are dems. They want more government not less.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well, Ceeplace, guess you should start right here. Don't see anything about agriculture here.
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Schnurrbart - my post actually did - and so did (gulp) 3020's. Guess we're the only ones left....

Jen
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Jen, you`re taking all this way to seriously, we`re just all discussing politics and having a good time here.  Like Sam said, if you act like you`re a guest at someone`s home you won`t have a problem here.  

And no, I know have any use for Democrats and assorted liberals, they tell me what to do, steal my money and ruin my country, if I was capable of hate, I probably would hate them.   But just chill out, it`s all good.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Jen, mentioning the word "farmer" isn't really talking about ag or related subjects especially when followed by "...are republicans...". But you are correct that ba and Millie are "hands off" on here. I think they must have the goods on the moderators! I am currently trying to wean myself off of this place and the loyal opposition is completely eat up with the dumbstuff!
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

BA Said:

"if you act like you`re a guest at someone`s home you won`t have a problem here."

How about I just act and say the things about our current First Lady, exactly what you said about the previous First Lady?  How many minutes will I have on the site?

Yet you got to say it - no harm, no foul....Hmmmmm...funny how that works....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen