cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Slow Joe, No Go

I guess Mr Big gave the marching orders. Watch the "Justice" Department now circle the wagons around Ms. Pantsuits. 

6 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Slow Joe, No Go

Who is this "mr big"?

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Yep, not running for President but, gave a laundry list of things that need to get done. He and the President have been in charge for 7 years why have they not done what they wanted? 

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

The Money Quote

Slow Joe " After almost 16 years of incompetent idots being in the oval office, the last thing the country needs is Joe Biden running for president and continuing the streak."

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I really hope yoiu know the answer to that question and where to lay the blame for it.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

The answer is, the democrats never do want to solve the problems they talk about. They would have nothing to compaign on. They always want people dependent on government.

I don't want anybody dependent on government but, that is a difference between you and me.

bruce MN
Advisor

Last shot we had at having someone at the helm who saw ALL of the degenerative sxxt go down. And because of his station in life recognized what he was looking at. From 'nam through supply side to the cynicism of the 90's through the ascendance of the crazy right. Every last other of the seekers, 'ceptin maybe Sanders, is an opportunistic neophyte.