cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Smoke Screen?

Maybe, just maybe, the Trump campaign released these sex tapes themselves, to get the pressure off the tax revelations. Maybe as bad as the sex issues are, they aren't as bad as what is in the taxes. Just a thought.

America still needs to see Dumpie's taxes. That issue isn't over either, not by a long ways. What a beleaguered candidate......and I thought that Don the Con was probably enough to sink this guy....now we have all these tax issues and his sexual exploits that just keep on coming. And yet, there are those that are willing to vote for this guy. And these are people that claim to be people of God. What the world.....

Jen
5 Replies
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: Smoke Screen?

Quit your whining or grow a pair.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Not whining - just pointing out some observations.....

Jen
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Maybe, just maybe, the Clinton campaign intended to release the tape after the debate as their 'silver bullet' heading into the voting booths.  Somebody jumped the gun.  And, the tape was 11 years old, why was someone saving it?  A lot of slimeball politics happening on both sides of the aisle.  Not good for America.

bruce MN
Advisor

The "both sides thing"

Lots of fear being expressed on the left that now that this is "over" (48 hr cycle) that the popular press will rotate back around to pointing out the equally awful things that come with the Dem nominee.  

The "ya' but", gotta be fair thing.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe, just maybe, it was the 'dump Trump' people that did it.

Pence has more of the historic values of the Republican Party. Maybe they see a possibility of finally getting rid of Trump, and by default inserting Pence as te candidate.

I don't think it would work, though. People are behind Trump because of what HE represents, it's why he is the candidate.

I do think that Trumps bid for the Presidency is over. It's only a question of how deep into the rest of the party players the crack goes.

Jen