cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Snarky

Proverbs 29:9   "If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet."  I really can't say it better.  I feel sorry for you Dems.....you must be very embarrassed, I wouldn't buy a thing from a salesman who acted like that.

15 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Snarky

That is so true Flatlander, however it will fall on deaf ears with the 0bam backers, they call the Bible "fairy tales"......something else in the Good Book about "casting pearls before swine".
Highlighted

"how's that hopey changey thing workin' out for ya?"

Sarah Palin ((s) ghostwriters)

Highlighted

"how's that hopey changey thing workin' out for ya?"

Sarah Palin ((s) speechwriters)

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

And what is the behavior called that you righties exhibit when you call us liberals names for saying things you feel are lies??????

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sounds like bidens laughing hyena act isn't going over too well.  I know I take this election dead serious, how about you Snurrbutt?  I take my family's well being dead serious, this government affects real peoples lives...what's so funny about that Snurrbutt?  Biden would be considered the #2 top representitive of the Democrat party......is it fair to conclude that you too consider our countrys economy, security, and this election a big joke?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

These jokers here think that just us hayseeds noticed Joe's lunatic grin and laugh, but it is national news. He got compared to Jack Nicholson in the SHining in one national column. I was wondering when I watched if it was just me and my prejudices. Guess not.

The guy should have been kept at home under house arrest like they had him...I think Romney and Ryan just gained another five points.

Hell, I wonder if they are just going to fold now.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Remember this guy is just a heartbeat away from being president...Could you imagine him negotiating with some foreign dignitaries?

I must revise that....He is just a heartbeat away from being the most powerful man in the world.....God help us!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The ridiculousness of the "facts" as ryan says it is what is funny, not the election nor the mess we are in.  Leave to you to completely see it another way as if he was laughing at the people.  

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Wrong as usual.