cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

So, Craig, now what do I do?

Vote for Branstad or sit out the election. 

It seems stupid to let Culver back in but then we are stuck with the cr*p about Republicans didn't do this or that from the left when we elect somebody such as Branstad.

It's a lose, lose situation. 

6 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: So, Craig, now what do I do?

This is just my 2 cents, Wehav. I don`t care if Branstad takes off a mask and he`s really a lizard space alien, we need to defeat Culver. We went shopping for a Corvette and came home with a Camaro, at least we brought home with a Chevy. If we keep good guys like Merlin Bartz and Henry Rayhons in they`ll give Terry and backbone.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You have no idea how bad I want another Corvette.

Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Our next governor of Iowa is going to be a Pinto with four flat tires and no spare..... faded blue, and with a busted windshield.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Not Sure....

I am not sure..... which is better, ...  sucking the end of a dog turd..... or sucking on the end of a cat turd?  I haven't figured out which one is better, yet.

Who knows, maybe Terry will have a "Paul on the road to Damascus" moment....but I am not holding my breath.  I talked to my State Rep. Kent Sorenson this morning and he is disengaged with the governor's race, now.  

I am probably going to see whom he nominates for Lieutenant Governor, and see how he "makes nice with Bob Vander Plaats" before I decide whom I am voting (or not voting) for this fall.  I will make this pledge right now.... there will be NO Branstad sticker on my car or sign on the farm, yard or any other property that I have access to..... AND, if I do vote for the wolf in sheep's clothing.....I will never admit it in public.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Craig that did not help my morning! JR

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Milly says: "do as I say, not as I do". Yep milly, you sure got that right. If your compadres ever figure you out, your goose is cooked. Just keep sucking on lthose turds milly Hahahahahahahahahahahaa