cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

So Millie -

You watching the fake trial of the guy from “Cash Cab” this morning?   

Or do you now believed that Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd as he lay in the street for over nine minutes with a knee on his neck - over five minutes motionless, while bystanders yelled that Chauvin was killing the guy.   Numerous 911 calls made against the “cash cab” guy, as he pinned down George - teaching him lesson he wouldn’t forget, I suppose.

Your a liar Millie.   You and your buddies here post BS day after day after day, and you think your “patriots” for doing it.   You guys are far from patriots - and America knows it.   You guys should be going to jail just like those that stormed the Capital.   Your crimes against this country are far worse, than those that acted out their anger on Jan 6.

Jen

43 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: So Millie -

What is amazing to me, is the amount of time our group of “patriots” here will spend to put out lies.   How much time did Millie spend to put out the lies he was spreading about Chauvin actually being the “Cash Cab” guy?   

How are these liars able to come on here every day - spreading lie after lie after lie - and they are never called on their lies?   Freedom of speech - freedom to lie incessantly - and it’s all ok.   Sure.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

"You guys should be going to jail just like those that stormed the Capital. Your crimes against this country are far worse, than those that acted out their anger on Jan 6."

You should say this everyday to as many people as you can.  Let every one know the person you are.  I do not want you silenced I want your ideas to be known to all.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Freedom of speech means one thing to you “patriots” - freedom to lie.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Fire sale in Minnesota next 4 weeks!!!!

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Freedom of speech means one thing to you “patriots” - freedom to lie.

Jen

Do you wear a black shirt or brown?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Aren’t going to answer the question, are you Millie?

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

How about you tell us Millie, why you went on for days and days, saying The “cash cab” guy and George Floyd killing was just fake?

The fake crap is brought by you and your buddies here every day, isn’t it Millie?   You guys don’t even know what is real anymore.   You guys have dealt in fake crap for so long, you believe your own BS, don’t you?

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

The toxicology report that Attorney General Keith Ellison suppressed for three months while Minneapolis rioted and burned, that showed St. George had an 11 on a scale where 3 was lethal seems real enough.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Would Floyd have died, if the “cash cab” guy hadn’t killed him?    That’s what this is all about.   Not the drugs in his system.

Jen