cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: So Millie -

The bystanders knew what was happening to Floyd - why didn’t the “cash cab” guy?

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

it's about getting to the truth....something in short supply in Joe Biden's America.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You think the Trump administration told you the truth?   Sure - whatever 

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

it's about getting to the truth....something in short supply in Joe Biden's America.

You think that Millie saying it was “the Cash Cab guy” that really killed Floyd - if anyone died at all - was thrilling the truth?   Really?    You think that narrative was the truth?   I’m still looking for a response from Mr. Milligan, as to why he posted what he did in relation to Gregory’s Floyd’s death.   I still want to know, did he really think the “cash cab” guy killed Floyd, if anyone died at all, or was it just another Republican lie?

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Come on Millie - tell us - tell America why you attacked a dead George Floyd at the hands of a racist Republican cop.    

You seem to have all the answers for everything.   Come on man - tell us your reasons for lying incessantly.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You also lied when you said that Floyd had died because he chocked on a bag of drugs he had swallowed and was lodged in his throat.   That was a lie too, wasn’t it Millie?   Paramedics testifying are saying nothing about a bag of drugs stuck in his throat.   

You and your Republican buddies here are just chronic liars, aren’t you Millie?

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Fentanyl reading of 11 when a reading of 3 is considered fatal......did you miss this?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I saw a man alive UNTIL his neck was kneeled on for over 9 minutes.   That’s what I saw.   Without a knee to the neck for that long, George would still be alive.   There was no reason to keep the knee on his neck, when he was on the ground, in handcuffs, and three officers holding him down.

The officers escalated this incident, and a man died under the knee of the police.   There is no doubt about that.   There is no way, that this needed to end like this.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   "cash cab guy"?  That`s hilarious!   I hope they find Chavin not guilty, it`ll be fun to see the northern lights.  Even if they find him guilty of something, it won`t be enough and there`ll still be northern lights. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

If they find Chauvin not guilty, I may have to join the protests myself.

How’s your “It’s just the damn flu!”  statement  aging?   Only 550,000 dead - and more to come - hopefully mostly Republicans that refuse to get vaccinated.

Jen