cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: So Millie -

Aren`t you  afraid to protest with savages Jen?   They might throw you in a volcano.   🙂

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(If they find Chauvin not guilty, I may have to join the protests myself.)

Tick tock getting her old blm'er & anteefer terrorist cult gang back together to do some more rioting, looting, burning and destroying federal property because those small businesses deserve to be burned down and leave their owners in financial ruin.

Defund the police, defund the police, defund the police

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Aren`t you  afraid to protest with savages Jen?   They might throw you in a volcano.   🙂

At 65, I’m not exactly a virgin, so I’m not too concerned about the volcano thing.

Savages?  That word all by itself, says volumes about where you and your Republican buddies are at.   Good, God fearing people all.   Maybe you should attend several Easter services this weekend.   One won’t be enough to save your Republican souls - if you have one to lose.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(If they find Chauvin not guilty, I may have to join the protests myself.)

Defund the police, defund the police, defund the police

Once again, you center your BS on a statement that was taken out of context.   When Floyd told officers that he couldn’t enter the car, why wasn’t he offered another form of transport?    He was afraid of the police - for good reason.   And the police proved him right.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I can’t wait for the Trump trial.  And I will be there, to yell “Lock him up!”

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Lololol.... Karen's even more unhinged now than she was 6 months ago.  

I'm surprised she hasn't busted an artery already.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Offer the big goon Floyd "another form of transport"?   ...  Smiley Very Happy  Jesus Christ, that`s got to be one of the damned dumbest things I`ve heard in awhile.

*Ewww "He sthed Jesus Christ on Good Friday!  oh the blasphemy!"     I think Jesus Christ would even say "Jesus Christ!" as damned dumb as people have gotten. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, and he would say Jesus Christ if he was standing on that sidewalk, witnessing the

”cash cab guy” killing a man over a $20.00 bill.   A Life is cheap these days - isn’t it?

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@IH3719492 wrote:

Lololol.... Karen's even more unhinged now than she was 6 months ago.  

I'm surprised she hasn't busted an artery already.  

So you finally made it back from your depression of losing big in the last election.   My arteries are fine - and you’re still a piece of sh it.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Still waiting for your answer Millie.

Jen