cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: So Millie -


@jennys_mn wrote:

@IH3719492 wrote:

Lololol.... Karen's even more unhinged now than she was 6 months ago.  

I'm surprised she hasn't busted an artery already.  


So you finally made it back from your depression of losing big in the last election.   My arteries are fine - and you’re still a piece of sh it.

Jen


 

Oh Sunshine, enjoy your fairy tail while it last just a wee bit longer... 😂😂

And with "Biden", I'm really not sure what you're trying to gloat about?  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

 It's a puppet presidency either way you cut it.... and if not being ran in the ground on purpose, which it is, it would be embarrassing to say you voted for this...  

 

I expected you to dodge the State of The Union question.  I bet your neighbors can smell the cognitive dissonance... lolol.

Just a week bit longer .....

 

I knew you'd be missing me, so I thought I'd better take a moment to stop in.  Almost finished lining out the latest business... and then on to the next.  But hopefully the next project won't be quite as demanding and I'll get a little more time to bring more sunshine into your life. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: So Millie -

The beauty of this site Gooby, is I can say “good riddance” to you any time I want.   

I don’t need to start a business - I have all the money I need for the rest of my life.   I have a very comfortable existence - if I want something, I get it.   I don’t need the latest cars and clothes.   My 2004 Ford F-350 King Ranch will probably be around fir quite a while yet.   My 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the life time warranty for a $100.00 deductible - why would I EVER want to change that?  My theatre room is nothing short of spectacular - my hot tub is always inviting.   I have my half a million dollar motorhome to travel with when I want.  And my garden I will start to plant today.   

See, my time is MY TIME.   If I want to spent it communicating with as s holes like you I can.   Anytime - anywhere.  I’m enjoying life.  You - your goal like that of the Bass Tard that you supported as the so called president - is more of a “everyone is against me, and I hate them all equally” sort of existence.   Ans, you can spend all the time you want here wasting your “valuable” time, that you could be using to establish another business.   You’re probably just another “wannabe” like Millie - life is a mess, so you take out your frustrations on line where you can be whatever you want.   You can play the part of a “big man” here - just like BA does, with his “I’m a big shot at the Farm Bureau” crap.  Who the hell cares?

I have time to waste here posting.  Question is - do you?

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: So Millie -

 

Gosh Karen... a hot tub, movie room and motor home?   I'm beyond amazed!  Blown away...  In awe...

😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe one of the modern versions of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous will cover it?  

😂😂😂😂😂

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: So Millie -


@IH3719492 wrote:

 

Gosh Karen... a hot tub, movie room and motor home?   I'm beyond amazed!  Blown away...  In awe...

😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe one of the modern versions of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous will cover it?  

😂😂😂😂😂


Yep she is on top of the world. LOL

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: So Millie -

I just wonder if karen has a dvd player, too....you know, one of those new fangled machines where you don't watch your VHS tapes get eaten up......whadda ya all think?

next thing , she will be getting a cd player and ditching all the cassettes or 8 tracks.

Who needs jerry springer?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: So Millie -

It all works for me.   It makes my time at home enjoyable, while I wait out Covid.  I get my second shot tomorrow.   But still plan on keeping my correct habits of mask wearing, and staying away from gatherings of people.

My theatre room is done, I have a bit more to do on my hot tub room, and finish my deck and landscaping.   Then I need to complete my greenhouse I started before my house addition, and then buildout my safe room.  I have plenty to do, as I enjoy my retirement and just keep collecting my retirement.  Life well planned.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: So Millie -


@aljessen61 wrote:

@IH3719492 wrote:

 

Gosh Karen... a hot tub, movie room and motor home?   I'm beyond amazed!  Blown away...  In awe...

😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe one of the modern versions of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous will cover it?  

😂😂😂😂😂


Yep she is on top of the world. LOL


Truck, gas suv, fuel sucking carbon spewing motor home, loves it all... voted for the side that wants to ban all that...you can't make this up. Lmâo

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: So Millie -

Right? 😂😂😂

 

It's almost like being a hypocrite is a prerequisite...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtHeGElnTA0

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/5/dhs-may-restart-border-wall-construction-plug-gaps/

 

Or maybe "Biden" isn't actually building the wall and some else is.... lol.  

 

This stuff is hilarious! 

 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: So Millie -

And I also have an electric car, which I use for most of my trips, and I have have solar panels that produces 1/2 of the electric power we use.   

Most of my home heat comes from my corn stove, my natural gas bill for my house is less than $30.00 a month on the monthly plan.

My Allegro Bus uses no more fuel than my Ford F350.   I would much rather take my Bus on a trip, than my F350 with its camper.

I’m doing my part for the economy, and balancing it with being as energy efficient as possible.   I’m not like those in a development near me, that have their new F250 so they can take their boat to the lake.   My truck was from having my farm.   It got used.   It wasn’t a toy.  And it still gets used.   But it’s NOT my primary vehicle - my Leaf is.  But - we’ve been over this all before.  You’re knife once again missed, and you show again how stupid you really are Sammy.

Jen

 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: So Millie -


@jennys_mn wrote:

And I also have an electric car, which I use for most of my trips, and I have have solar panels that produces 1/2 of the electric power we use.   

Most of my home heat comes from my corn stove, my natural gas bill for my house is less than $30.00 a month on the monthly plan.

My Allegro Bus uses no more fuel than my Ford F350.   I would much rather take my Bus on a trip, than my F350 with its camper.

I’m doing my part for the economy, and balancing it with being as energy efficient as possible.   I’m not like those in a development near me, that have their new F250 so they can take their boat to the lake.   My truck was from having my farm.   It got used.   It wasn’t a toy.  And it still gets used.   But it’s NOT my primary vehicle - my Leaf is.  But - we’ve been over this all before.  You knife once again missed, and you show again how stupid you really are Sammy.

Jen

 


Woke don't care about your rationalization hyacinth.  You voted against your lifestyle and not smart enough to know it.