cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: So Millie -

I didn’t vote against my lifestyle.   I voted for HUMAN RIGHTS and DECENCY, things that were sorely lacking with the Bass Tard that you helped elect to office.   

Get off your smug high horse, you are as much of a Bass Tard as the guy you back.    Probably is why you think he is so GREAT.....when in reality, all he is, is a Bass Tard.

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

From all of those self inflicted wounds, the forensic pathologist would have a heck of time trying to determine which one was Sam's.  

😂😂😂😂😂😂

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh - you are soooooo funny Gooby.   So funny.   Or are you just Goofy Gooby?   I bet it’s the latter...

Jen

😂😂😂😂😂😂

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

It all works for me.   It makes my time at home enjoyable, while I wait out Covid.  I get my second shot tomorrow.   But still plan on keeping my correct habits of mask wearing, and staying away from gatherings of people.

My theatre room is done, I have a bit more to do on my hot tub room, and finish my deck and landscaping.   Then I need to complete my greenhouse I started before my house addition, and then buildout my safe room.  I have plenty to do, as I enjoy my retirement and just keep collecting my retirement.  Life well planned.....

Jen

Second shot was a real butt kicker for me.