Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: So Sam

Thanks for returning to deplorability.

I never doubted you.

Senior Advisor

Re: BA, to call it "Frat Party" is entirely disingenuous.

I'm not surprised that you are now trying to minimize what happened but you're wrong to characterize it as some out-of-control "frat party".  That's completely disingenuous.  I listened to a number of interviews collected by the media as it happened and it was clear that even the ones in the back knew what they were there for and what they were going to.  To a person, women & men, were determined to accost the members of Congress and stop the certification.  How do we know?  They said as much, repeatedly.  That's not a "frat party" where somebody gets too drunk and smashes something.

These people were absolutely convinced the election was stolen, worked up to fever pitch trump, and were determined to do something about it.

Senior Advisor

And while the folks beating cops with flagpoles and crutches were probably mostly just dumb yokels who got carried away, there was a clear paramilitary element in there.

Honored Advisor

The "paramilitary" frat boys and sorority girls took crutches for weapons to literally take congress hostage?   What are they working on an insanity defense?

Advisor

Limericks. What you say here reminded me..

... of how much I’ve always enjoyed a good one:

A mob of the MAGA persuasion.

Conducted a Capitol Invasion

Though many were armed

They departed unharmed.

And that’s how you know they’re

Caucasian

Advisor

Re: Limericks. What you say here reminded me..

How do you tell when it's libtards?

well, first you see them play the race cards.

and then you discern

at every turn

that's all in their deck and discards.