cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

So Turdy, Sam?

Did you make the drive to hear the whiny little bitch?

37 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: So Turdy, Sam?

I’ve never been to a WWE event but I’d like to, just to watch the dumb,  ugly losers in the crowd.

When I saw whiny baby in AZ in ‘16 it was interesting but for the most part the dumb goobers were just staring at the shiny object and hasn’t fallen into a trance yet.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Nah, el paso is a long way.  She turning tricks down there or something?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Went to the neighbor's daughter's graduation party. Was surprised to hear the amount of chatter about the cost of gas.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Went to the neighbor's daughter's graduation party. Was surprised to hear the amount of chatter about the cost of gas.

Hey, if you liked oil in the $60s, you've got to be thrilled having 80 in sight.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I imagine they’d be talking about the price of gas at WWE events too.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Price of gas affects everyone. Easy to understand. Pipeline slayer made it very public.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Price of gas affects everyone. Easy to understand. Pipeline slayer made it very public.

* has done some good for the people Ron, price of natural gas for Germans will likely be falling.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The cost to drive my electric car hasn’t changed a bit.    My motorhome?   I can choose to drive, or not drive it.   It’s paid for, in a nice cool shed for the summer.   Maybe this fall or winter I will venture out again.   And, maybe not.   I’m very comfortable here at home.

Like my building inspector said the last time he was here and looking over my theatre room  - “If this was mine, I’d never leave this room!”

Life well planned….

My strawberries ended up producing 50 quarts.   Far short of my predicted 300 quarts at the start of the season, but better than the 20 I thought we might get.   Peas are essentially done.   My cucumbers have just started flowering, so have the tomatoes after the nearly 3 inches of rain we got Saturday.  It was nice - ALL of it soaked in - corn around here looked like it grew a foot.    Beans now have some life.   But my granddaughter and I are STILL picking berries off the mulberry tree that was just loaded this year.   The fruit has gotten bigger though, with the rain.   And blueberries are just around the corner.   Our grapes are filling out nicely - looks like our best crop there in years.   And we managed to keep all the flowers going, through all the heat and lack of rain.   All beautiful - but the pain of knowing you were unwanted as a child, never goes away.   

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

While the fixed costs are long since sunk it probably requires 80+ for frackers to make money.