cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

So did Peyton throw that game?

Granted once you've gone off the reservation you're not coming back and that's sort of where I am after MLBcorp's steriod thing, NBAcorp's refgate and some of the odd calls in NFLcorp recently.

Granted there's plausible deniability there as Peyton has a long history of playing poorly in big games. And he always does his hangdog thing then. But he just seemed to be selling it particularly hard for the cameras.

I hadn't seen the Broncos lately but wasn't aware that he'd lost all the zip on his throws.

Also, while the Colt's front office has done a great job of putting together a passable defense out of a bunch of no names they've been pretty uneven all year. Reminds me of the Super Bowl year when they put up huge points all year but the defense couldn't stop a decent Texas High School team. All of the sudden they were world beaters although you have to recall that Bob Sanders came back.

I'm hard pressed to find the motive other than the possibility that NFLcorp, with all the behavior related issues, needs a new Anointed One.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: So did Peyton throw that game?

I`m boycotting the NFL for a long list of reasons, not even interested in the highlight clips.  Can`t help you out on this...but yes, I wouldn`t be surpise if they are fixing games along with everything else.

Highlighted
Advisor

say he'd had a torn quad for 4 weeks

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I don't know but if i was doing the deciding that guy SUH would get a years suspension! Oh I know, some of the crazies will claim his misbehavior is simply self defense. Football is a rough game but willfully trying to injure another player is just plain criminal. In my opinion that is!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wow, we finally agree on something.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Golly, We can't have that can we? Agreeing on stuff? I don't think so.Smiley Happy