Senior Advisor

So in '24

Kamala gets to decide who's POTUS.

Right?

8 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: So in '24

I predict the plan anyway is to put sand in Biden`s boots to serve a little over a half a term.  That way Kamala gets a boost to 2024 and potential of 10 years in orifice. 

gurly3801539
Advisor

If your saying that because you think Pence gets to decide this year I would find it unlikely Kamala would be VP in 24.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Kamala gets to decide who's POTUS.           Right?)

You saying that Pence decided this POTUS - and he picked senile joe?

I would say yes, the ho in joho can decide the next POTUS if the vote counters do another 2020 only in favor the R candidate at that time.

bruce MN
Advisor

You probably should have caught in by now that the vote counting matter will be settled in GA presently

Every on-site vote, every envelope opened, every tally will be XXX checked and rechecked. 

Should create a nice template.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(You probably should have caught in by now that the vote counting matter will be settled in GA presently           Every on-site vote, every envelope opened, every tally will be XXX checked and rechecked.) 

Stacy abrams sister doesn't have a say in the matter?

bruce MN
Advisor

Lookin  forward to the narrative and allegations.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Lookin  forward to the narrative and allegations.)

Like stacy abrams having never conceded her 2018 election result?

bruce MN
Advisor

I wasn’t aware that concession was a requirement. If so Dennison obviously not aware of that.

Dennison says the Kemp is a criminal, says the reported election results in his case constitute a crime so maybe by that standard she had a point.