cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

So much for bitcoin, ...

.. below $19K and headed for $12K.  Just like trump was a fake president, bitcoin is fake money.

10 Replies
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Re: So much for bitcoin, ...

hey Fudge, Trump was a real president, no one ever called him a fake like your stooge joe*biden. 

Why do liberals look so pathetic trying to call the opposition what they are?

Hope this helps.

By the way, have you figured out yet who this "they" is that the asterick keeps talking about....you know ,

"they won't let me answer any questions."

Bet "they" wish they could have muzzled slow joe before the 60 minute interview.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: A real president won't have ...

... stolen classified documents and then when he got caught, announce,  "Oh, by the way, I declassified these documents back when I was still president"  (but I didn't tell anybody, including the agencies involved). 

That's bull***** and you know it.

A real president won't have invited a gang of hoodlums, including the likes of the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys to come and help me overthrow the Constitution.

That's treason and you know it.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(bitcoin)

My response is the same as when you posted this last month.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So bitcoin crashes on the molester in chiefs watch........that should get the dems a lot of votes for the midterms.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: So bitcoin crashes, so what?

So, some fools lose all their money on a fake investment, whose fault is that?

Certainly, that's not Biden's fault or anyone else's for that matter.   If you get drunk, as you're undoubtedly known to do, and fall on your face and break your nose is that Biden's fault?  That's the problem with you clowns.  You're just like your clown messiah, how many times has he failed at business, lost millions, and blamed it on somebody else?  He's up to at least ten now with his latest failure.

And as for "the same as last month",  last month,  today, or ten years from now, that won't change the facts of trump's fake presidency one bit, he'll always be the same  f***up he was, is, and will always be.  

And just like bitcoin investors, you'll be the fools for falling for it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's the economy stupid.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

"So, some fools lose all their money on a fake investment, whose fault is that?"

I would bet the largest share of those fools were Libtard's looking for easy cash. And now you make fun of them. What a fool!!!

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "I would bet ...",

Well, you'd be wrong.  We know for a fact so of your own numbskulls here are/were big bitcoin investors who were bragging about how much money they made not so long ago. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: "I would bet ...",

Post some proof. You're the only poster I remember posting about bitcoin.