cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

So sad so pathetic.

Trump's insurrectionists are all pleading guilty and headed to prison for 3,4, 5 years, or more and trump says nothing about them. He completely ignores them, they can't even pay for a lawyer to plead their case that they were bamboozled by trump.

Meanwhile, trump rakes in millions in "campaign" donations that will somehow conveniently disappear come campaign time.

Before too long, there will be 200-300 of trump's suckers sitting in prison wondering how it is they're stuck in prison and trump is walking around talking up his "Big Lie".

11 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Oh, by the way, heard anything about ....

... the "big" media company that trump suckers sunk millions of dollars into a few weeks ago?  No, me neither,  it's a good bet you never will either.

Trump sure proves the rule, "there's a sucker born every minute".

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump's dupes bring to mind ....

... that line in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, “Will you help?—an *****-head, and a coxcomb, and a knave, a thin-faced knave, a gull?”

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Hate to see you in breakdown mode there ricki.....but you can't say I didn't warn you about a senile joe disaster.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Ricky.... Here you go Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump.

There you can sleep now. LOL

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: So say Al & Ed, ...

... Founding members of the "trump's suckers club".

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Pretty sure you are the only one belonging to a "suckers club"

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@dwillinois wrote:

Pretty sure you are the only one belonging to a "suckers club"

They live their lives in bitterness and envy, hate and anger to the end of mortal life. Face Judgement Day, and receiving eternal consequences for rejecting the true and only way to salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ. I pity their choices. 🔥🔥🔥😱🔥🔥🔥

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "They lived their lives .....", ....

...I couldn't have said it better, millie, it perfectly describes all you Butthurt Boys to the "T".

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: "They lived their lives .....", ....

Just be like Sam and provide cover, then sit back by the fence smoking and watching.

While the suckers suck.