cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

So this is the government you voted for!

Democracy, is being sold out to the highest bidders, all because of an idealogy that is not what America was founded on. Ya, I know, you think you're right, but if you really want to be truthful with yourselves, you know, America was built on progressive values. We are not a Christian state, never was, never will be, all you people are doing is creating confusion, and distrust. America was founded with the freedon to worship the way you wish. It did not give you the right to claim your religion was the only one, America, was to worship.

But, if we as a nation are to survive, this kind of thing needs to be stopped, or we are doomed to bowing and kissing the rings of the likes of the Koch bros. Democracy is on the verge of distinction.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/12/1363990/-Big-Oil-Gave-250-000-to-Each-Senator-who-Voted-for...

7 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: So this is the government you voted for!

You LOST. Give my regards to the Michigan Militia. I'll bet your Daily KOS will never tell you that Communism has failed every time it is tried. Stick to something you know, ..... Toy aero plane drones.
Senior Contributor

Re: don't you mean

GotTchA !!!  Ollie,,......... errrrrrr, I mean Craig.

Senior Contributor

Re: HEY YELLER

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION AT THIS TIME 65 % OF AMERICANS SAY THEY AE CHRISTIANS --LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO MOVE OR RUN A S USUAL

Senior Contributor

Go back and eat your bananas, stupid!

And please refrain from throwing it at the spectators, outside your cage?!

Senior Contributor

Re: WAY TO RUN YELLER

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A FOOL AND RUN FROM A DEBATE DUE TO MY PROWESS

Senior Contributor

Dont dismiss it so quickly. You are no more a christian than the black americans are african.  If your currency has to have it written on it to remind it says far too much about the culture of the US.  Apart from all that none of it has done a thing for you.  You did it all yourself but continue to worship at the alter of those fat cats like it is the only way to continue breathing.  A little bit of communism would do you no harm at all.  In fact you enjoy it all the time but not willing to acknowledge it. You are quick to condemn other religions for the same ignorant reasons when in fact, none of you are right. stick to praying and cutting wood - the staple diet of the US.

Senior Contributor

That looks like a bit of fun.