cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

So, what will trump say in Georgia tomorrow?

So, what will trump say in Georgia tomorrow?  Hopefully, it will be some good material for SNL, not that they really need anymore.

18 Replies
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: So, what will trump say in Georgia tomorrow?

who the H cares......... he lost by 7 million votes. He is irrelevant.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I'm hoping for him to destroy the republican senate candidates' chances .

I' m hoping for him to say something that destroys Perdue and Loeffler's chances in the Senate runoff.

That would cap off a great four years of destruction.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t know what Trump will say in Georgia, but I do know you guys will post it on here before I read it anywhere else.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I don`t know what Trump will say in Georgia, but I do know you guys will post it on here before I read it anywhere else.)

And it's not saying much but their posting's are generally better comedy than LSNL.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

I don`t know what Trump will say in Georgia, but I do know you guys will post it on here before I read it anywhere else.

Maybe he’ll say, “It’s just the damn flu”, or “And who’s gonna pay for it?”, or, “Everybody’s going to be paying a ‘small’ fraction of what they are paying now”, or “Yhe murders in Chicago stopped the day I took office”, or, “I may not see my golf courses ever again.   I’ll be too busy working for You!”, or, “I’ll have a press conference, saying how Melania got here legally”, or,  “I’m ready to show you my taxes”, or, “There are 15 cases, and soon there will be none”, or, “We’re turning the corner on Covid!”, or, “Cofefee”, or, “I know more than all the generals”, or, “Maybe we could inject bleach into our veins!”, or, “Trade wars are easy to win!”, or, “Who knew health insurance could be so tough!”, or, “You’re going to be so sick of winning!”

What I’m really sick of, is the constant whining emitting from Trump’s ash hole like mouth.   The baby can’t handle losing.   Awwwwww.   Poor baby Trump.

Trump is a LOSER.   So are those that still back the bass tard.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe he’ll repeat his biggest lie of all - the he won the election because of “voter fraud”, a scam that he has repeated for 5 years.   Before the 2016 election, he prepped his cult for what was coming......any loss, would HAVE to be because he was CHEATED out of HIS RIGHT to be president, so he could keep his get out of jail free card for a bit longer.   His get out of jail free card has to be returned soon - and we’re soon going to see how bad the Trump Crime Syndicate has been the last 4 years.

Documents are being destroyed by the Trump Administration so the paper trail gets destroyed.   It will take time, to piece together what Trump has all done these last 4 years.   But, it will come out, as Trump’s power fades.

Trump is a LOSER......

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Maybe he’ll repeat his biggest lie of all - the he won the election because of “voter fraud”, a scam that he has repeated for 5 years.   Before the 2016 election, he prepped his cult for what was coming......any loss, would HAVE to be because he was CHEATED out of HIS RIGHT to be president, so he could keep his get out of jail free card for a bit longer.   His get out of jail free card has to be returned soon - and we’re soon going to see how bad the Trump Crime Syndicate has been the last 4 years.

Documents are being destroyed by the Trump Administration so the paper trail gets destroyed.   It will take time, to piece together what Trump has all done these last 4 years.   But, it will come out, as Trump’s power fades.

Trump is a LOSER......

Jen

Jen is a S B.......

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It’s not me that’s the S B.   It’s the bass tard that you Republicans elected as president , without him being fully vetted.   And now you see the result.   It was all so funny.   Is it still funny to you people?   Do you see what is happening?   Do you see how your bass tard, continues to tear America apart, and destroy our standing in the world?

Trump is the would be dictator.   You don’t have to look very hard, to see it now.

Jen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: So, what will trump say in Georgia tomorrow?

@RJG640v8 wrote:

who the H cares......... he lost by 7 million votes. He is irrelevant.

He is really winning because that is a greater loss than the last election where it was only 3 million that he lost it by