cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: So, what will trump say in Georgia tomorrow?

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

who the H cares......... he lost by 7 million votes. He is irrelevant.

He is really winning because that is a greater loss than the last election where it was only 3 million that he lost it by

Paper and printing ink is fairly cheap to manufacture a result. The Supreme Court can undo all that, so can state legislature bodies, and so can the US House. 

Plan B, 70 million gun owners hungry for justice. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

There is overwhelming evidence that Biden was not elected by the American voters. He was elected by the vote counters.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

There is overwhelming evidence that Biden was not elected by the American voters. He was elected by the vote counters.

👍

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

He is really winning because that is a greater loss than the last election where it was only 3 million that he lost it by

Paper and printing ink is fairly cheap to manufacture a result. The Supreme Court can undo all that, so can state legislature bodies, and so can the US House. 

70 million is an underestimate I believe. 

How many million votes did they erase?

It has been stated that the real count was likely around 80 million.

Add the number of Democrats that are waking up to the fact that he cheated... 30% of them know.  That's 30% who won't be supporting their BS, and the number is growing daily.  

When they figure out that Biden stole the primary from Bernie using the same mechanisms, the majority of democrats will be ready for justice as well.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

"When they figure out that Biden stole the primary from Bernie using the same mechanisms, the majority of democrats will be ready for justice"

Idk, democrats are such stupid flaccid sheep.  They know hillary cheated bernie,  biden had zero support was getting spanked in all the primaries till suddenly he just started winning primaries.  The light never comes on in the little lamb heads they've got.  Trump is the Wolf that the sheep hate but they'll follow that goat. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

70 million is an underestimate I believe. 

How many million votes did they erase?

It has been stated that the real count was likely around 80 million.

Add the number of Democrats that are waking up to the fact that he cheated... 30% of them know.  That's 30% who won't be supporting their BS, and the number is growing daily.  

When they figure out that Biden stole the primary from Bernie using the same mechanisms, the majority of democrats will be ready for justice as well.  

I was figuring 70 Million gun owners that would step up to #resist the One World Order/elitist ruling class. There is probably many millions more #walkaway democrats that are waking up and smelling the coffee. I do know the #walkaway movement is even stronger , after the “Election” Day coup d’etât. 

JCCWIS
Senior Contributor

I Don't Know what Ron and cmill are smoking , Must be some powerful STUFF !!

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

I was figuring 70 Million gun owners that would step up to #resist the One World Order/elitist ruling class. There is probably many millions more #walkaway democrats that are waking up and smelling the coffee. I do know the #walkaway movement is even stronger , after the “Election” Day coup d’etât. 

Watching them connect the dots is a fun past time.  I work with a good hearted but confused little soul.  

She asked me what I thought of the election, did biden steal it?  I said, no, you first.  She voted for him, which I already assumed.  But she surprised me and said, yeah I think he cheated.  

She comfortable with it, but she wasn't offended because Orange man bad you know... 

Then I asked if she knew that he cheated Bernie out of the primary using the same techniques?  That drew the contempt for Biden... he crossed the line.

I asked her if 4 more years of Trump was worth her getting to vote in the next election and it actually count?  She thought it was. 

Orange man bad, isn't so bad after all. 

Even Americans that are misguided are reachable.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Don't smoke. That's why my head is clear and my eyes can't lie to me about what they see. To deny the fraud is to deny democracy itself.