johnaa
Advisor

Soda scream super bowl commercials

10 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Soda scream super bowl commercials

snip-

In Saudi Arabia an Islamic cleric who admits to raping, torturing and killing his daughter received a fine but no jail time for his heinous crime. Saudi media reports that the father paid 200,000 riyals ($50,000 US) in “blood money” for his crime, but will not be required to serve any time in prison.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi, the victims father and a popular Islamic preacher who has made numerous television appearances promoting Islam, confessed to the heinous crime. Ghamdi told Saudi officials he used cables and a cane on his five-year-old daughter, leaving her with  multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns. In addition, one of Lama’s fingernails had been torn off. Hospital staff reports the child’s rectum had been torn open and the abuser had attempted to burn it closed.

Reports indicate the father had doubted his five-year old daughter's virginity.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saudi-arabia-islamic-cleric-rapes-tortures-kills-daughter-pays-fine

snip-

Among files on arrested converts from Islam, kidnapped Christian girls and beaten monks piling up on the desk of a noted lawyer in Egypt, on top is the case of two boys about to be tried for allegedly showing contempt of Islam.

Attorney Karam Gabriel said anti-Christian hostilities in the restive country are getting worse as the two boys are to be tried in a court in Beni Suef – the same city where a mother and her seven children were convicted last month for reconverting to Christianity – for showing “contempt to Islamic religion and insulting the Koran.”

The accusation against Nabil Naji Rizq and Mina Atallah (identified in some press reports as Mina Nadi Faraj), who were 10 and 9 years old respectively at the time of their arrest in late September, of insulting the Koran made headlines throughout the country after a man saw them playing in rubbish that he claimed included pages from the Koran. Accusing them of tearing pages of Islam’s holy book – a later version of the story had them allegedly urinating on it – he filed a report that led to the arrest of the two children. They were released in early October.

http://morningstarnews.org/2013/02/anti-christian-hostility-heats-up-amid-unrest-in-egypt/

snip-

Srinagar, Feb 03: Kashmir’s Grand Mufti Bashir-u-Din Sunday issued fatwa against Kashmir’s only all girl rock band Pragaash and said music is not good for the society.

Speaking to Rising Kashmir over the phone, Grand Mufti confirmed the decree and said he has asked girls that music is not good for society and they should inculcate “better values” within themselves.

“Yes I issued the fatwa where I said to the girls that music is not good for society,” he said. Mufti also said that all the “bad things happening in the Indian society are because of music.”

http://www.risingkashmir.in/news/grand-mufti-issues-fatwa-against-pragaash-41066.aspx

snip-

Thousands of Palestinian schoolchildren have been receiving military training in the Gaza Strip to prepare them for jihad against Israel.

According to Mohamed Siam, a senior official with the Hamas-run ministry, some 9,000 high school children have already joined 36 camps throughout the Gaza Strip and are being taught how to use various types of weapons and handle explosives.

Hamas says that the purpose of the camps is to prepare Palestinian children, both militarily and psychologically, for the “liberation of Palestine, from the Jordan] river to the [Mediterranean] sea,” in other words, all of Israel.

How can anyone talk about the two-state solution when thousands of Palestinian children are being trained to use weapons and explosives to replace Israel with an Islamic state? Does Mahmoud Abbas really believe that these schoolchildren will ever accept his strategy of peace with Israel? These are questions the West needs to ask itself before once again pressing for a two-state solution.

The training is being held under the supervision of the Hamas government’s Ministry of Education, and the training camps have been named Al-Futuwwa [meaning, spiritual chivalry].

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/khaled-abu-toameh/palestinians-nazi-style-youth-movement-...

johnaa
Advisor

Our resident Stand with US volunteer loon, changes to subject again

We know you've claimed a number  of times you never heard of Pamela Geller, Stand with Us, etc. however when you want to switch topics you paste all this crap straight from the Stand With US material sent to 'volunteers".

You've demonstrate you addiction to lying and hate mongering.

They get paid for lying and spreading hate and racism, but you do it out of worshipful dedication to Jesus's enemy.

Here's a little information about the scum you parrot.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/02/nonie-darwish-caught-in-a-pool-of-lies/

snip--We are going to have an explosive breakdown of the clownish Nonie Darwish, another charlatan akin to Wafa Sultan who is milking the Islamophobic cash cow for all it’s worth. Jim Holstun, a professor at SUNY Buffalo wrote this great piece in 2008 that lays bear Nonie’s excessive Islamophobia, as well as her contradictions and lies.

snip-StandWithUs manages an impressive stable of Zionist speakers, including several who are Arabs, Muslims, or ex-Muslims: Brigitte Gabriel, Ishmael Khaldi, Walid Shoebat, Khaled Abu Toameh, and Nonie Darwish. Darwish, born an Egyptian Muslim, now an American Evangelical Christian, is one of the most energetic. She manages the website Arabs for Israel and has appeared on FOX News, on the website Frontpage Magazine, and in the film Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West. She is also the author of Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror. Penguin Books publishes it under its Sentinel imprint — a special line of conservative titles. Since her book’s publication in 2006, Darwish has toured extensively, speaking primarily at colleges and universities. 

Now They Call Me Infidel has blurbs from all the usual crew: Daniel Pipes, David Horowitz, Robert Spencer, Bat Ye’Or, former Senator Rick Santorum, Representative Tom “Nuke Mecca” Tancredo, and General Paul Vallely, who advocates the final ethnic cleansing of all Palestinian citizens of Israel. In the book itself, Darwish interweaves stories of her Egyptian girlhood with potted accounts of female genital mutilation, arranged marriages, polygamy, veiling, domestic abuse, honor killings, sharia law, jihad, censorship, hate-oriented education, the rejection of modernity, the cult of martyrdom, Islamic imperialism, and the pathological, groundless hatred of Israel.

In her interviews and in her book, she insists that she is not anti-Arab or anti-Islamic, and even suggests from time to time that she is still a Muslim. Then she pivots nimbly and attacks “the Arab mind,” “the seething Arab street,” and “the Muslim world,” with its “culture of jihad,” “culture of death,” and “culture of envy.” There are “no real distinctions between moderate or radical Muslims,” and no significant differences within or among Arab or Muslim cultures: for Darwish, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser’s secular Arab nationalism was essentially jihadist. Darwish is allergic to social history: “I realized that the Arab-Israeli conflict is not a crisis over land, but a crisis of hate, lack of compassion, ingratitude, and insecurity.” Instead of history, scholarship, and footnotes, she gives us a watered-down version of Raphael Patai’s The Arab Mind: a dictionary of Islamophobic commonplaces underwritten by the authority of an ex-Muslim native informant: I was there — I know.

snip-Throughout her book, Darwish struggles to maintain love and loyalty both to the father she lost at age eight and to the Israeli state that killed him. In a parting flourish, she says that “My father — and potentially my whole family — was sent to his death in Gaza by Nasser, who was consumed by his desire to destroy Israel,” and she fondly imagines him surviving and flying with assassinated Egyptian president Anwar Sadat to Israel. But this argument sometimes requires a torturous chronology: “When, on January 16, 1956, Nasser vowed a renewed offensive to destroy Israel, the pressure on my father to step up operations increased. More fedayeen groups were organized, and their training expanded to other areas of the Gaza Strip. Often my father was gone for days at a time. In an attempt to end the terror, Israel sent its commandos one night to our heavily guarded home.”

snip-Continuing with her discussion of the earlier undated raid on her family’s home (it actually occurred on 28-29 August 1953), she says, “My father was not at home that night, and the Israelis found only women and children — my mother, two maids, and five small children. The commandos left us unharmed. I personally did not even wake up or know of the incident until later in life, when I read a book written about my father. After I read it, I called my mother immediately, and she confirmed the story. The Israelis chose not [to] kill us even though the Egyptian-organized fedayeen did kill Israeli civilians, women and children.”

Young Nonie must have been a very sound sleeper, since one squad blew the gate off her house, injuring several civilians, and, by one account, proceeded to demolish the house. Grown-up Nonie seems not to know that the Israeli commandos were part of Ariel Sharon’s newly-organized Unit 101. While the one squad attacked her house, Sharon’s was cornered nearby in al-Bureij refugee camp. He decided they would bomb and shoot their way through the camp rather than retreat from it. General Vagn Bennike, the Danish UN Truce Chief, reported to the Security Council on the ensuing massacre: “Bombs were thrown through the windows of huts in which the refugees were sleeping and, as they fled, they were attacked by small arms and automatic weapons. The casualties were 20 killed, 27 seriously wounded, and 35 less seriously wounded.” Other sources estimate from 15 to 50 fatalities.  

Though Darwish never mentions it, the al-Bureij Massacre hasn’t exactly been a secret — both Zionist and anti-Zionist historians have described it clearly, with little disagreement save the number of fatalities, with the high-end estimate coming from an Israeli history. If it tends not to loom large in Palestinian historical memory, that’s because it was overshadowed just two months later by the Qibya Massacre, during which Sharon’s Unit 101 killed 67, women and children, demolishing buildings over their heads and shooting them down when they tried to flee — the tactic pioneered at al-Bureij. Given its propensity for civilian soft targets, this daredevil elite unit might be better described as a death squad.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/05/standwithus-uc-san-diego-pro-israel-group-host-anti-muslim-conferen...

johnaa
Advisor

Tikum Olan on your fellow worshiper of Satan- abu Toameh

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Our resident Stand with US volunteer loon, changes to subject again

Always attack the messenger when you have nothing. If you spent the amount of time learning the truth as you do attacking the messenger  you might realize what is really going on in the middle east. You do EXACTLY what you ACCUSE me of doing. Who is it that has killed 60,000 in syria in the last 2 years.

johnaa
Advisor

It appears to be over your head or you are making a very lame attempt to fool someone besides your usual victim-- yourself.

The subject of this thread is about soda stream commercials, "nothing" in your posts have made reference to soda stream.  That's "nothing".

The fact that 60,000 people have been killed in the Syrian civil war has "nothing" to do with soda stream.   You are still attempting to change the subject.  

What you persist in attempting to do is smear all muslims with the crimes of a very small minority, hate mongering.   It's like attempting to claim that all christians or Americans are trying to kill each other because over a million christians and Americans were killed in the War of Northern Aggression. 

Like I wrote you want to appear to not understand what a illogical fallacy is, I'll offer evidence of what it means.-- An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[1] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[2][3][4] more precisely an irrelevance.                               

Abusive ad hominem (also called "personal abuse" or "personal attacks") usually involves attacking the claims of an opponent trying to invalidate their arguments, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions irrelevant to the opponent's argument. Equating someone's character with the soundness of their argument is a logical fallacy.   Mere verbal abuse in the absence of an argument, however, is not ad hominem nor any kind of logical fallacy.[6]

The working term here is-- 'irrelevant"-- to the opponent's argument.  Your obvious and persistent attempts to use dishonesty is logically relevant.

No I am not doing what you are doing, I am making my arguments directly to the subject with proof, and directly to your illogical fallacies not attempting to change the subject nor attempting to attack the messenger.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The Obama administration continues to pledge it's support for the muslim terrorhood even as morsi slaughters his people.

snip-

The two-day old tenure of Secretary of State John Kerry got off to a flying start today with an astonishing statement from his ambassador to Egypt, Anne W. Patterson, at a joint ceremony in Cairo to mark the delivery of four American-made F-16 aircraft:

Today's ceremony demonstrates the firm belief of the United States that a strong Egypt is in the interest of the U.S., the region, and the world. We look to Egypt to continue to serve as a force for peace, security, and leadership as the Middle East proceeds with its challenging yet essential journey toward democracy. … Our thirty-four year security partnership is based upon shared interests and mutual respect. The United States has long recognized Egypt as an indispensible [sic] partner

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2013/02/what-planet-does-john-kerry-live-on

johnaa
Advisor

You can't understand english?  The subject is soda stream which manufactures in Occupied Palestine using resources they are stealing.  No you just have "nothing" but your childish attempt to fool some besides yourself.

Again you show your dishonesty, your post has nothing to do with soda stream,and, because it is from the head loon D Pipes you continue to make a fool of yourself.  http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/11/daniel-pipes-misrepresents-cap-report-on-islamophobia-to-solicit-fu...

r3020
Senior Advisor

Snip-

The harsh reality inflicted on the people of Timbuktu by al-Qaeda and its allies is betrayed by the ordeal of Azahara Abdou Maiga.

Five of the Islamists placed a gun to the 20-year-old's head, ordered her to keep silent or be killed, and then raped her one by one.

"I did not cry out," said Miss Maiga. "I just cried inside of me."

snip-

Perhaps inevitably, the women of Timbuktu were singled out for special persecution. Miss Maiga committed two offences in Islamist eyes: she sometimes failed to cover her face when venturing out. Most heinously of all, she carried pictures of Western pop stars, notably Celine Dion, on her mobile phone.

The latter crime was discovered by four Islamist gunmen who stopped her in the street last November. When they saw the offending images, they beat her with a whip made from camel skin.

"I did not count how many times they hit me," she said.

From then on, they kept track of her movements and watched the home that she shares with her parents and siblings.

In late November, she ventured outside to hang some laundry – and a gunman noticed she was apparently unveiled.

She was immediately arrested and taken to a large sand-coloured building in the city centre which AQIM had commandeered as its security headquarters. Timbuktu's police station and military base were both considered too vulnerable, so the Islamists had taken over the local branch of Mali's biggest bank, transforming its rooms into cells and interrogation centres.

Miss Maiga, terrified by the memory of her previous beating, suffered a nervous collapse.

"I had a breakdown. I lost control. There was no one to help me."

She injured herself by kicking a glass door, covering her left leg in jagged cuts. But her guards refused to treat her, leaving her bleeding in a cell overnight.

The following day, she received some basic hospital treatment, before being returned to her cell, unable to walk. When her father came to plead for her release, he was sent away with a warning: "If you come back again, your daughter will stay here for a month and we will beat her every day."

On the fourth night, she was taken from her cell and into a neighbouring room where five men, all with their faces concealed, took it in turns to rape her. "They put a gun at my head and they said 'if you say a word, you will be dead'."

The following morning, they let her go, but the Islamists were not finished with Miss Maiga's family. When AQIM's gunmen fled the French assault a week ago, her half brother, Mustapha, 35, celebrated by shouting "Vive la France!" on a street-corner. A vengeful fighter shot him dead. He left a wife, Zainab, and a four-month-old son, Yusuf.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/mali/9845807/Timbuktu-the-women-singl...

johnaa
Advisor

How many girls have been raped by white christians?  When catholic armies attacked protestant towns and homes they went on rape orgies.  Does that mean you can't be trusted around girls and children, because you are also a catholic?  ?

When the zionist were murdering Palestinian Christians, Muslims and atheists massacring whole villages in Palestine to drive out the owners, ethnic cleansing, they systematically raped girls and children in front of their families and neighbors.  That certainly does not mean all Jews are rapists and murders.  Ilan Pappe and Benny Morse, Israeli historians and history professors wrote about it.  Ilan Pappe- The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.  Benny Morris-- The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem.

Read real history and learn how full of lies and hate you are.