cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Solyndra`s scorched earth

The wastefull basterds busted high price US TAXPAYER OWNED glass, instead of seeing if the German company that Solyndra left in the lurch could take it back. Classy bunch.http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/01/19/bankrupt-solyndra-caught-destroying-brand-new-parts/    That fool in the White House has alot to answer for!!

9 Replies
Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: Solyndra`s scorched earth

Read here for more commentary:  http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/the-ghosts-of-solyndras-past/

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Boy, you've got a serious problem with priority! You want to bash the President for a $535 million dollar loan? When the previous resident of the White House, took our great Nation to the brink of depression? You need some serious help, my friend.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

GTO, Solyndra is a poster child for crony capitalism.  Companies like Solyndra were just laundering US taxpayer money as it went into the Obama re election fund.  Some of the Solyndra mental midgets were mad that the gig was up with bankrucy that they decided to bust company assets just for fun.  None of `em apparently had their asses spanked as kids for doing such.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I really love the, GOPher buzz words, "crony capitalism"!! LOL!! That's how one can tell how smeared to the right you've been. To bad, your arguement is just another example of political blindness you are.

http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/09/13/317594/timeline-bush-administration-solyndra-loan-guarantee...

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: typical project thinking

always blame others for your own shortcomings and EVERYONR knows obummer took FULL responsibility for the debacle and was proud of it and shows his lack of iq but he could organize a community of welfare takers ---what a man

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So you`re saying that the Obama administration did NOT authorize $535 million in loans to Solyndra as part of their "green" initiative?  This was all Bush`s doing?  President Obama was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, his signature was forged and Bush just handed him a smoking gun while Obama was just seeing if the victim was okay?  Hmmm Obama has just had some of the worst luck in history, I believe that I will have to vote for someone that isn`t so cursed.

johnaa
Advisor

Don't confuse blovators with facts

They will ignore reality and keep repeating the phrases they were fed.  Their parrotmasters wind them up and they keep on going and going and lying.   It's chronic pre-traumatic stress  hysteria syndrome

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Don't confuse blovators with facts

It's chronic pre-traumatic stress  hysteria syndrome

It's typical for this time of year, john.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Nope, I'm just saying, you only see what you want to see. Simple as that, BA.