cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Solyndra x 4

Top down in the context I posed does not mean "government run". Just one more of your struggles with definitions, though, so I understand your confusion.

What we have had exclusively since forever IS top down health care run by medicine, pharma and insurance.  With the government going along, facilitating those interests.  That would be, by definition, fascism.  Both pre-ACA and with ACA.  You'd have to check with the majority of the rest of the developed nations in the modern world to see if it could be trusted.  And to check, while you are there, what the citizenry ...the liberals AND the conservatives... think about it.  

Advisor

In what quadrant of Venus are the buffers substantially in place?  Nearly 65% of lakes and streams in the primary tilled watersheds in Minnesota have no effective buffers.  A state where efforts to get landowners to establish them have been extensive. 

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Top down in the context I posed does not mean "government run". Just one more of your struggles with definitions, though, so I understand your confusion.

What we have had exclusively since forever IS top down health care run by medicine, pharma and insurance.  With the government going along, facilitating those interests.  That would be, by definition, fascism.  Both pre-ACA and with ACA.  You'd have to check with the majority of the rest of the developed nations in the modern world to see if it could be trusted.  And to check, while you are there, what the citizenry ...the liberals AND the conservatives... think about it.  

And so what you want is more of the same. What we need is medicine run by the consumer. They way it was back when it was afforordable.

Veteran Advisor

Kudos 3020

Until we get back to that, healthcare will continue to be a black hole.

Senior Contributor

Yes, I propose that you go to your doctor without government or private health insurance and tell him you want a $100 colonostopy.

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Yes, I propose that you go to your doctor without government or private health insurance and tell him you want a $100 colonostopy.

Now you go to the doctor and get the $5,000 colonostopy, hand him your $10,000 deductable insurance card that cost $1,500/month to hold.