cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some crimes harder to prove than others

Seditious conspiracy———or criminal conspiracy of any sort for that matter———among the very most difficult. 

Just saying——-

13 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Some crimes harder to prove than others

(Some crimes harder to prove than others          Seditious conspiracy———or criminal conspiracy of any sort for that matter———among the very most difficult.) 

Not when one of your clan members leave a laptop at a computer store.

Waiting for that trial and verdict.  I suppose there will need to be some specific charges determined and probably a grand jury involved. But yeah, you’re right. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not when you have a tainted jury pool and no chance of a change of venue.

I’m rather confident that you cultists aren’t aware of how rarely that charge is ever made, much less a conviction achieved. It’s really, really rare over our history.  The fact that 4 were just individually convicted is no small deal  

Question now is where this goes.  Can you have seditious conspiracy without there having been  a lead conspirator? I suppose a prosecutor  would need to have  their ducks in a row before they pulled  the trigger.

r3020
Senior Advisor

We are keenly aware of it Bruce. Censorship used to also be rare but not today. And the censorship is pushed by the very same people who are on these tainted juries.

Is there a box that you check when you are drawn for a jury pool that says:

I am a censor.    ?

Wheredo you get this stuff. I can’t even find that at ZeroHedge. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why do you have to look for something Bruce? You have no brain of your own? These conviction are being handed out in kangaroo courts inside of a banana republic. Just ask yourself this question Bruce and in the privacy of your own brain give an honest answer....Why are LEADERS John Sullivan and Ray Epps still free to roam???? They are both on film calling for insurrection. John Sullivan was stand next to Ashli Babbitt when she was gunned down. Yet he has to answer for nothing. What a tool. MSNBC has become your pacifier. Your happy place. Shut it off. Try to think for yourself.

Nutcase comedian in serious need of new material.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Can't refute the facts can you Bruce. Here is a little hint. When you can't refute something keep your mouth shut. You won't look like such a tool. These jurist are not voting to convict anyone of sedition or insurrection. They are voting to convict Trump. The people going to jail are just viewed as a little collateral damage. These are the exact reasons the signers of the Declaration of Independence voted to break from England.